Its a Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus in root beer. It has a minor chip on the headstock next no one of the tuners. It comes with a Gibson USA case with a combonation lock and five regular locks. If anyone is intrested, PM me for the details. The price is $3450. Sorry I wont accept trades. Well here are some pics of it!

Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
you know those are $2,600 brand new right?
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
i would negotiate the price
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
Lol... ownage.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

OK new price is 3000 with Gibson USA case
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
$2900 with case thats cheaper than your going to get it any where else. Make offers people!!!
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo