hey guys just bought a ds-1 to mod and wondering a couple things
i got it off ebay and its got a blue led and Ive only seen em with red led's is this like a special edition?
and can you change the ds-1 from a Buffered to a True bypass??
no, someone probably just changed the LED from red to blue.

yes, you can change it, but you'll need a 3pdt switch.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
is it a very risky operation liek one for a very steady hand or anyone can do it and are there schematics on the net somewhere for it?> thanks alot
Yes theres schematics.
Alternatively you could do the Millenium Bypass mod.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
no not risky at all, just dont be overly sloppy about it. its a simple mod really.
schems should be somewhere on google.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
 Yeah, it shouldnt be too hard to perform, just take your time. 
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by shaenb243
cool thanks guys btw wats a troll

If you have to ask, you dont need to know.
Quote by letsgocoyote
A Troll is a mythical beast who quite frequintely resides under bridges.
Quote by letsgocoyote