So Im looking at getting a new wireless card for my laptop to connect to the internet with. When Im at home I typically use my home PC's built in router to pickup a signal and get online with, but I do tend to travel alot and need to get online in some places which may not have wifi access...

I have looked into companies like Verizon and AT&T but I dont know how good each one is... Ive done google searches on this topic but they all seem pretty biased... So I was wondering if any of yall use wireless cards here in the US and which ones you prefer...

I do travel across country from time to time, so one that works anywhere would be the best...
I have AT&T. I dont pay for it, its my parents (Im just 16) but its never been "broken" so to speak.
Verizon is pretty good and cheaper than Comcast, who is a little bit faster, but Comcast is about $50-$100 more expensive, depending on the contract and dates.
Well like my mom has Verizon phone service and loves it, but it has to be a nationwide thing and I've never had an internet card like that and Im so damn confused...
I use Verizon, and it's great.
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
I dont really know what to tell you, my new laptop came with a wirless card built in, and I can just log on anywhere there's a router, or a wifi spot.

Sorry I cant be of much help.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

We have comcast, but that's only because they are our tv and phone provider as well. Pretty fast for me though.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by valennic
I dont really know what to tell you, my new laptop came with a wirless card built in, and I can just log on anywhere there's a router, or a wifi spot.

Sorry I cant be of much help.

yeah, most modern laptops come with those now, but I mean like the ones that get like an internet signal... I can get a signal from a router or wifi spot on my laptop now, but I need one for when Im not around either of those...