i got a 4 string bass and i noticed that my neck bridge (pretty sure thats what its called the thing that holds the strings)

well it came loose and i was wondering what i should do ? glue? what type all i got is Elmer's and a 2 ton adhesive and i think the 2 ton is a little to industrial for that
No bud, its called the nut.
Get some locktite to put it back on.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.