anyone heard of this model? i just bought it cuase it was ****ing amazing and everything ive been waiting for in a guitar. after almost a whole year of thinking of what to buy i walk into the store and i see it and look at its price tag and buy the sucker. never heard of it or read about it until then. i played it and it had to be done.
lol yeah id get some pics of it eventually. i dont feel like its a necessity though. its basicly whats there cept 2 knobs instead of 3 (besides hte selector) and its a natural finish the whole things maple wood. Its definatly a l6-s from the 70s cuase no other guitar has that 6 switch selector.
I have one, sorta. I don't really like the way it feels, Meh, to each his own I guess...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
i never liked the feel of a les paul and it feels alot like a SG but SGs always made up for it in tone(For me) i cant tell much about its feel actually since hte frets have been ****ed so hard.
Quote by Giblets
i never liked the feel of a les paul and it feels alot like a SG but SGs always made up for it in tone(For me) i cant tell much about its feel actually since hte frets have been ****ed so hard.

Yeh, ours just feels small and heavy, I think its kinda ugly in my opinion, looks like a shorter, more pronounced Les Paul.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
haha it so is. i just love playing jazz and folkish stuff on this thing. still gotta try overdrive and experiment with effects. i hope im not disapointed.