hey whats a good entry lvl stack, kinda on a budget, not rlly tight but still a budget nonetheless & i want a stack, anybody got any good ideas, mix n match or even package stack
Why do you need a stack and what's your budget?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
EDIT : nevermind wrong thread
Last edited by PirateXc at Jun 25, 2009,
i need a stack for doing gigs, small gigs mostly, & my budget is around 700
maybe check out carvin. they're definitely a bang for your buck kind of company.
Hartke makes good stuff too
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Try looking at Warwick stacks too while you're at it, I have one and it's pretty good value.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
Quote by Canadian_basser
Acoustic, ashdown, and kustom. Look them up on MF, they're cheap but good

+1

Kustom and Acoustic both have 200W heads with similar features, and while the Acoustic is cheaper, the Kustom has better build quality and some minor differences.

The Ashdown MAG 300H is 100w more than the others, but also a bit more expensive. Ashdowns color your sound quite a bit...they have a sort of "woof" to them, if that makes any sense.

As for the cabs, all of those manufacturers but make both 115 and 410 cabs for reasonable prices. IMO the Kustom ones are the best, but that's definitely a matter of debate. The Ashdown ones have similar build quality but like the head they color the sound quite a bit.

Peavey also makes decently cheap stuff, but it's a tad more expensive than the above. The tour heads and TVX cabs are great though. Hartke also has a few options in the price range, but musician's friend/guitar center doesn't carry them.

edit:
Quote by c3powil
https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=SBR410

this is exactly what you want. 600 watts and only 700 bucks.

225w, actually...it's only 600W at 2 ohms. I have it. It's a great half stack with plenty of room to grow, but I'm not sure I'd call it "entry' level.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by c3powil
https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=SBR410

this is exactly what you want. 600 watts and only 700 bucks.

What I was going to post.

I HIGHLY recommend this. While I don't personally own it, a good friend of mine does. He plays it often and I've used it a few times.
Quote by rockonth
Why don't they just send 4chan to Iraq if they're so good at these so called "raids"?

Quote by entity0009
I once got hit by a flying wig. Either it was a wig or someone was headbanging far too hard.