I don't know about you, but after reading the first page or 2 of posts, I start to get really depressed...so I found this site instead, for when you are down, some great HAPPY stories.
http://www.mylifeisg.com/

Here are a couple I like...

Today, three separate people asked me to co-star in their film projects. Apparently they really enjoyed watching mine from last semester. MLIG.

Today, I stepped on the scale, anticipating a weight gain due to a week of going against my diet with tons of snack food. Not only did I not gain weight, but I somehow LOST weight! MLIG!

Today, my girlfriend was over, and we were sitting, talking, and she told me when she looks in the mirror she gets choked up and cries sometimes because she doesn't think she is pretty. I proceeded to take her into the bathroom with a mirror, and stood behind her, telling how everything I saw in that mirror was beautiful. She hugged me, and told me that she would never cry about that again, but instead think about me. MLIG

I know, sounds kinda gay, but it makes me happy, and I thought I'd share it.

Also, for those of you who don't want a gay story, try this site instead.
http://mylifeisaverage.com/

featuring these classic stories:

Today, my severly obese boss was staring at my boobs. But it was okay, because I was staring at his as well. MLIA.

Today, I opened to the exact page in a book that I was looking for. I felt pro. MLIA.

Today, I was texting my crush and he asked me whats up. I tried for a few minutes to think of something witty to text back. I ended up saying "not much". MLIA
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Last edited by rtfk101 at Jun 25, 2009,
Quote by me_llamo_juan
This is hardly new.

well just in case some people didn't know...i found both of these yesterday
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
http://mylifeisaverage.com/

Today, I was in the car when I heard a commercial that said, "Look around. Chances are you're near a 7-11.." I looked around, and they were right. MLIA

What a great site.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
For some reason, this site just isn't as entertaining.

Also, I think this makes like 8 FML copy sites now.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Today, I was eating Trix cereal, so I acted like I was going to give some to my pet rabbit. At the last moment I took them back and said, "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids." He didn't seem to care. MLIA.

Quote by Spoony_Bard
For some reason, this site just isn't as entertaining.

Also, I think this makes like 8 FML copy sites now.

orly? what are some others...these are the only 3 i know
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Today, my severly obese boss was staring at my boobs. But it was okay, because I was staring at his as well. MLIA.

Today, I was eating beans and they spilled. Then I laughed because I had spilled the beans. MLIA

Today, I was filing at work and came across a folder that said Jon and Kate. I looked to see if they had 8 kids. They did not. MLIA

this is the best FML rip-off site.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Today, Michael Jackson died. FML
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
why would i wanna read about how great peoples lives are?

i wanna read about how ****ed and/or average they are.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
mlia is awesome
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
rofl

Today, I was cooking a hot pocket in my microwave for 2 minutes. I raced the timer to go to the bathroom. I won. MLIA
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by archangels666
MLIA > All.

archangels666's post > All
Keeping it real since '92
Today, I bought a drink from the vending machine and it gave me 2 for the price of 1. I took them both and felt a great sense of superiority over the vending machine. MlIA
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Today, I was playing an online game I made my name AIDS so whenever I killed someone it said AIDS killed them. I giggled every time I shot someone. MLIA

I may do this.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Today I installed a program and it asked if I had read and agreed to the terms and conditions. I hadn't, but I clicked 'yes' anyway. The program didn't know I lied, and began to install. MLIA.
Today at school I leaned back in my chair and it made a farting noise. I casually did it again so everybody would know it was the chair. MLIA

hahaha
Today, I went to the movies and when the girl tore off my ticket stub she said "enjoy the movie." I replied "you too." MLIA.

I've totally done that before
Today, the doctor said my reoccurring headaches were just the result of a sinus infection. MLIA

?
Today, my manager asked me for scissors to open a bag of pickles. I handed her a tiny pair of scissors and she said "these just aren't going to cut it." I laughed at her unintended pun. MLIA.

There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
Reading FML is funny and makes me feel better about my life when it sucks less. MLIA is just funny cause it's so average. MLIG isn't fun cause it make my life suck by comparison. Hearing about people having better lives is only fun when they're your friends and you care enough to be happy for them.
These "My life..." sites need to stop. They're not funny at all. Then again, usually the hardcore fans are the same people who think Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia are funny.

Oh well, the world goes 'round.
Quote by MLilienthal
Today I installed a program and it asked if I had read and agreed to the terms and conditions. I hadn't, but I clicked 'yes' anyway. The program didn't know I lied, and began to install. MLIA.

haha, i just did that and hopped into the pit while it was downloading
My friend tried to show me that MLIG crap, and it was honestly kind of retarded and more than a little bit gay.

MLIA is much better.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by jdmurrayz
These always bring a tear to my eye

Yeah, some of them are pretty touching I wonder how many of them are made up though...
Quote by sw1ss023
I may do this.

its funnier to make your name Jesus, or Mother Theresa...like a person, you know? ahaha

or Herpes.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
"It has been over a year since I was last rickrolled. GMH"

This site actually is really touching though. I feel gay.