Yeah its about itunes. when you press ctrl+m itunes go into a tiny window. I was wondering how I can make that window always in the screen like the start toolbar, is always in front of the desktop, so that way I can manage songs w/o switching windows. I hope you understand me cuz my english... Thx in advance
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Last edited by Frankgt2 at Jun 25, 2009,
Like the Windows Media Toolbar? If you have Firefox, I think there's a way to do something like that. I think it's called FoxyTunes.

Zune software + music controls built into keyboard = I don't have to worry about it.
Quote by archangels666
Like the Windows Media Toolbar? If you have Firefox, I think there's a way to do something like that. I think it's called FoxyTunes.

Zune software + music controls built into keyboard = I don't have to worry about it.
yes, i use firefox. I will look into the app, thx
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Quote by Frankgt2
yes, i use firefox. I will look into the app, thx

i just added it to my firefox, it works pretty well
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
If you right click the taskbar there's an Itunes toolbar under the toolbar menu...at least there is for me. Foxytunes also works well
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."