I'll go ahead and lay the facts out, when i was a novice at playing guitar, I got suckered into buying a Spider III, and not just any spider III, the 120 watt one now that that's out of the way.

I was wanting to trade it on a small tube amp.

1. I paid 400, the retail is now 359.99$, would I likely get at least 270-280 for a trade in?

2. as far as small cheap tube amps go, I can't decide between the Vox AC4TV and the fender Champion 600, opinions?
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
What will your projected total budget be?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

The trade in for the Spider III, hence why both of my possible amp choices are 250-260$, i wish I could afford more, but it's just not in my cards right now.
I guess get the Fender.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

thanks for your input, I'm just worried I won't get a 260$ trade in as the music shop is a local owned, which could mean they'll either give me a good deal, or completely screw me and say they'll give me like 100$
Does anyone have any experience dealing with locally owned music shops on trade ins? I'm very curious as to if i'll get 260-270$ (the price range of both of the amps I'm looking at) out of my spider. the price it's sold at online is 360$, should I walk in the store and ask what they'll give me for it, or should I say " Hey, i have amp X and I'd like to trade even for amp Z" I figure they'll take an offer for 100$ commission, considering I bought the amp from their store, it's much more than that.
eh, that's what I was afraid of, to Craigslist I go.