old as in used, or old as in you bought them and never put them on but kept them sitting around somewhere
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
well if theyre old and used you can wipe em down with vodca and then you can use em again
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Make a guitar string robot!!

String-Bots, ENGAGE!!

Edit:
Make a string bracelet?

Make a ball of string?

Make an escape wire for your buddy in jail?

Make a string belt?

I'll post more when I think of them.
/)^3^(\
Last edited by Lettusdude at Jun 26, 2009,
If you have a Floyd and you install strings backwards, you can reuse them. I broke my B-string at the bridge a few months ago and threw it away. I was broke so I went into my trash 2 weeks later and just restrung it. My low E-string broke last week and I just restrung it. I've been using the same strings since December and I finally have some money. but I really don't feel like taking the trip to the store. Let's see how long the strings will stay on.
Quote by Lettusdude
Make a guitar string robot!!

String-Bots, ENGAGE!!

Edit:
Make a string bracelet?

Make a ball of string?

Make an escape wire for your buddy in jail?

Make a string belt?

I'll post more when I think of them.

Wait would that really work?
hmmm, not too sure on that one. The higher strings might make good dental floss though
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
use them to cut cheese
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
put the end without the ball through the end with the ball make little lassos string up someones arms and legs and you have yourself a meat puppet do what you will with it xD
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Quote by JELIFISH19
If you have a Floyd and you install strings backwards...

LMAO! i do this anyway cause it's funny as hell.

I usually just throw mine out
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
well if theyre old and used you can wipe em down with vodca and then you can use em again

there sure are some cheap bastards out here
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Quote by madh4ttr
there sure are some cheap bastards out here

well its efficiant really you save your old strings and you get drunk as **** in the process
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Keep em around. If your future starts to look too bleak, they're a good suicide tool....

....too far?
put a hook in the roof make a really long loop in it and hang it from the hook.Then just to check how stable and strong it is poke your head through the loop and jump off of the chair is the wire and the hook doesn't break then we have found a use for them!
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900