Page 1 of 3
I dunno what it is to be honest

I just get this weird feeling that if they look at me, and see that I am hispanic, they will start thinking some racist crap. And then they might be afraid of me. Which actually makes me more afraid of them. I guess I'm just intimated. They usually have more money, are more attractive, more racist, and have far more advantages then I do
I actually love white people. I find white girls to be the hottest girls out of any other. But for some reason I'm afraid of these people. I'm talking about the blonde hair, blue eyed ones BTW. The ones that are obviously white.

Now how do I get over this? This is obviously going to be a huge issue if I get into a university.

I'm sorry, that's hilarious.
White people are the most unintimidating race.
Gear:

Agile AL-3000, Tribal Blue
Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

Check out my band: Come Forth
On myspace: Come Forth TX
I'm afraid of black men, so there you go. They all look badass no matter what body shape they are!

Edit: The big ones do. Not Lil' Wayne or Soulja Boy or any of those guys. The ones that are at least 6'1".
Quote by Head-Shot
And then they might be afraid of me. Which actually makes me more afraid of them. I guess I'm just intimated.
more afraid of you than you are of them......

jesus christ, hes a fu
cking bear!

get out the thread! get out the thread! its a bear!
I have no opinion on this matter.
In my younger, more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since.

"Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."

He didn't say anymore, but we've always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that.

In consequence, I'm inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me.

The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person, and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician.
Last edited by Twist of fate at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by Head-Shot

I just get this weird feeling that if they look at me, and see that I am hispanic, they will start thinking some racist crap. And then they might be afraid of me . Which actually makes me more afraid of them. I guess I'm just intimated. They usually have more money, are more attractive, more racist, and have far more advantages then I do
I actually love white people. I find white girls to be the hottest girls out of any other. But for some reason I'm afraid of these people. I'm talking about the blonde hair, blue eyed ones BTW. The ones that are obviously white.

Now how do I get over this? This is obviously going to be a huge issue if I get into a university.

Ironically enough thats how whites feel about hispanics usually.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Head-Shot

I just get this weird feeling that if they look at me, and see that I am hispanic, they will start thinking some racist crap. And then they might be afraid of me. Which actually makes me more afraid of them. I guess I'm just intimated. They usually have more money, are more attractive, more racist, and have far more advantages then I do

Doesn't that make you equally as racist if you stereotype one race like that and assume that you know what they're all thinking?
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
It's kinda like spiders. Some people are afraid of spiders but, those spiders are even more afraid of those people.
Quote by Head-Shot

you're good...but dont be intimidated...most white people stereotype a lot....so when they see you they think you're gonna steal their car or stab them or something...we are more scared of you then you are us

Seriously though, don't fear us. Most of us DO think racist stuff (especially if you're very stereotypical) but, believe it or not, we don't hate you.

Because, after all, I am the supreme and ultimate advocate of the white race, as a whole.

EDIT: My whole post is a joke, BTW. I'm just joshin' you, guy.

As long as you don't look a lot like this:

Then white people probably aren't afraid of you.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by Zugunruhe
more afraid of you than you are of them......

jesus christ, hes a fu
cking bear!

get out the thread! get out the thread! its a bear!

And bears are disguised as Mormons! Aahhh, Mormons in the Pit, man the harpoons!!!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by ulikethatdoya
dont be intimidated...most white people stereotype a lot....
Irony is ironic
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Black people are scarier.
Quote by jrock888000
when i was 8 i would stick my whammy bar into a hole i cut into a life size teddy bear....that was before i had a guitar.

RIP HEAVEN'S GATE. THE pr0nz WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED.
just make friends with some white folk. we aint nothing scary.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
.........im half white and half hispanic....i guess we have a love/hate relationship
Ya we all say were not racist to the outside world but inside were just thinking up new and unique ethnic slurs.
Proud owner of a Les Paul
Quote by Jackson kv
i dont care if its racist black guys scare me

Why? Some black guys scare me, too, but only when they look all sketchy and violent, but hell, a lot of white people I know are like that.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i get a weird feeling from purple people. people just should not be purple
Call me Jack
white people more attractive?

I am the whitest damn person you would ever meet (in the cultural sense). I'm also ugly.

And most of us aren't racist assholes. Most of us realize that people are people, no matter the skin color.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I love black people!

I was talking about this yesterday actually, I'm wanting to buy this shirt:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i dont know why im always scared of getting attacked, jumped, jacked etc from anyone not any certain race, i know i cant defend myself without crazy violence

ie carrying

i actually had alot of reverse racism, i try not to be/sound racist, ive had people deliberately cross the street/sidewalk to slam into my shoulders or push me caliing me a cracker, "open your eyes you racist f*cking cracker"

on several occasions ive encounterred reverse racism

***and only black people have picked on me****

i do nothing to deserve it i completely fly under the radar if im in public you wont even hear me speak etc

sometime i get so f**king mad with some people i hope somebody tries to jump me so i can can f**king kill them just cause im so mad

- Aaron
Last edited by Jackson kv at Jun 26, 2009,
I live in El Paso, TX, where the minority are the majority, and somehow, I, as an asian, look at all these hispanics and white people and, seeing as how I know i can make more money than them, (according to race), only wonder if their penises really are bigger than mine.
everyone of every ethnicity is racist. if they say they dont discriminate, theyre lying. thats just part of the way humans are wired. theres not much we can do about it.

so who cares?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Haha man calm down. i'm white. if we were good friends I might tease u about bein hispanic,, but I wouldn't judge u. unless u were one of those 'ones' that act all rediculous hombre.
i'm kidding on that last part ese.
lo siento. soy una persona horrible.
GEAR:
Vox AD30VT XL
Jackson DK2M Dinky Trans. Black
Fender G-Dec
Razorback DB Black
EHX Metal Muff
Originally Posted by Kaasflipje
Metallica. I don't get what's so awesome about Master of Puppets.

he's awesome because he pulls strings
Quote by Zugunruhe
everyone of every ethnicity is racist. if they say they dont discriminate, theyre lying. thats just part of the way humans are wired. theres not much we can do about it.

so who cares?

It's true. everyone has been a little bit suspicious of someone AT LEAST ONCE because of their race, if anybody denies it i will call you out on your lie, so don't even try it.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Most people arn't idiots so they probably arnt racists. same for anyone. I'm a white guy and i ain't racist

Incorrect. You have a fatal grammar error there.

Most people are, in fact, idiots.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I love black people!

WE LOVE YOU TOO OZZY...

from a half-black, half-white guy with issues
no need to worry, i happen to be afraid of most black people i see as well canadians if i were to be on a bed ice.
Quote by Twist of fate
In my younger, more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since.

"Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.".

lol Great Gatsby FTW
Be afraid....

Be very afraid

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic