So I just urinated in a pepsi can i just finished, im hoping i don't wake up, feel theres liquid inside and drink it...
Slept in when my girlfriend wanted me to get up at 6 AM I told her I fell asleep and didn't set my alarm.
ha for 3 weeks all ive done is wake at the crack at noon, play gat and smoke pot, good student life
If you need to rethink your religion after listening to a song, youve got problems to start with
Quote by TheWEBBY
So I just urinated in a pepsi can i just finished, im hoping i don't wake up, feel theres liquid inside and drink it...

Dude my friend did that
Walked around town for 3 hours looking for a job.

I'm a go getter!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Went to bed at 6am, woke up at 3 and smoked a bowl. Then back asleep until 7.
Quote by TheWEBBY

I AM
so happy
somebody else
does that

and yes be careful, i sipped a mouthfull of piss once realized what i had done and spit it everywhere, then realized hmmm so i peed in my mouth and spit it on to the couch.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
I woke up late and watched daytime kids shows for a while. I didn't want to mow my lawn so I said it was too windy to go outside and played video games instead.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I was sitting on the couch, randomly noodling on my guitar whilst watching a blank TV screen. My brother came in and told me he wanted to play vidja games, and I made him take the ps3 and hook it up in a nother room cuz I didnt want to get up lol.
Quote by Garret.
I woke up late and watched daytime kids shows for a while.

I'm often guilty of that, one time I didn't feel well and stayed home during school and I forgot that they play kids shows during school hours all day so I watched kids shows untill i realized what i was doing around lunch time so I ended up watching kids shows from like 4 in the morning to 12:30, quite a productive morning i would say

the only good part that came out of that is the fact i have the wonder pets theme song memorized
Last edited by TheWEBBY at Jun 26, 2009,
Had a pretty bad hangover yesterday so I stayed in bed till the afternoon and then just watched tv and was on the computer the rest of the day.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013