This is toward independents of course. Unfortunately my time will come.. soon...
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
In a couple years, probably. As soon as I go to college, I'm gone.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
i moved out when i was 18, and back in when i was 21. I am 22 now and pretty eager to get back out, but im finishing up college this year so i may just wait until that is over with
18, am now 20 came back and am so happy to be with my mumsie again, untill my apprenticeship program is up: then off to somewhere very far from here!
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
last december. its awesome
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
and i would just like to show my gratitude to you for starting a thread not about sucking ur own penis. kudos normal person!
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
+1^ all of those idiots in the heavens_gate thread are gonna get their asses banned for sure.

anyway, I move out last august. it's been really rough, what with being unemployed (I was doing an unpaid internship), but now that I have a "real" job things have gotten much better.
18 i got out of the house, into the dorms
19 living with friends
20 living by myself! wooo!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Whenever I can afford to, I probably will.

A few or more years away yet. I'm 15.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I move out in a year. My friend's dad is buying a house, so I'll have a low rent place to live that will probably be cramped, and filled with d00ds and Star Wars action figures. Just the way I like it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
20 and still living at home. really wish it wasn't so at this point, but nothing i can do except (eventually) get a job, go to college, and pray i somehow afford it all.

i don't really consider college "moving out" either because your parents or your loans are just paying for you, plus you live in a pretty cool, party cental college spot. a real apartment in the middle of the hood is a lot different livin than that...
The times they are a changin'.....
I was just researching this very topic... well apartments. I will hopefully move out in a year to go away to college. I have to find an apartment, but it seems like all in my price range are shit. Ugh, so hard. At least I have a year to figure all this out.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
I'll move out when I'm 18.

I'll be all "SO LONG, SUCKERS!"
DeVillains!
as soon as i start Uni in September... 20th. Can't wait.
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

I'm 19 and live with my parents, but I've got a job and go to a local college. I'm hoping i will be able to transfer to Humbolt University in a year and a half.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
i am twenty, work part-time and live at home. so i am living the good life.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I moved out 2 years ago but came back August last year. Moved in with my girlfriend two months ago. It's pretty sweet but it's still not sunk in that i'm "independent".

Still good fun though.
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
I don't plan to move out for a while (I'm 18) simply because I can't fathom how people go to uni, work a job, pay all the bills and finish their assignments and also spend time with their significant other. Takes super organisation. Plus, I'd miss my family.
I'd probably move out when I'm married. Til then I'm quite allright not having my own space

MICROWAVABLE SOCKS
Quote by JohnnyV
Moved out when I was 18...i think it was...September 2nd of '05

Never moving back home

That was like, the day i started High School (Secondary School to me, but ill clarify for teh Americans )

Meh i dunno, maybe 19, get an apartment or dorm with my friends, there'll be guitars, xboxes, amps, dirty clothes, food, and semi-nude girlfriends lying around the place
It'll be awesome
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I moved into halls at uni when I was 17. The next year I stayed in house with my friends at uni, however, during non-term time I move back home. So I haven't really moved out. It's a pretty sweet balance of independence and home comforts.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
When I finish college.

...in three years.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I moved to another city for studying, when I was 23... so quite lately, but who cares.
But I'm back home, nearly every weekend.
Borders? I've never seen them. But I heard that they exist in the heads of most people. (Thor Heyerdahl)
Quote by KirkMetallica

Meh i dunno, maybe 19, get an apartment or dorm with my friends, there'll be guitars, xboxes, amps, dirty clothes, food, and semi-nude girlfriends lying around the place
It'll be awesome

This was all true but the semi-nude girlfriends> replace semi-nude girlfriends with more dirty clothes and a busted vaccuum cleaner and that was my first place
When I was 18. But since I was drinking all the time, I moved back in with my parents. Then a few months later I moved into a house with some other friends of mine.. then I moved back in with my parents for about two months and then moved back in to another house with those same room mates, plus my girlfriend, and her friend when I was 21.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.