I have this antivirus pro "rogue" spyware thing on my computer all of a sudden. I've seen several tutorials on how to get it off my computer, but the problem is I can't use the Internet at all hardly because of the gay ass thing. The tutorial requires you to download some anti malware program which obviously I can't download if I can't use my Internet. Im actually having to use my iPhone to type this. Can anyone help me out?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
borrow a friends comp, save teh program on a usb stick and plug it into the infected comp.

i know i'm a genius
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Use another computed to download the program, use flash drive to transfer said program to infected pc.
End the process, debug, reboot, and clear your drive.
You'll probably lose all of your data though
Disregard anything I say
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Delete system32.

You can get banned for saying that d00d
Quote by MannyC2107
End the process, debug, reboot, and clear your drive.
You'll probably lose all of your data though

= Fast Way (and I got so frustrated i did that once )

Quote by seek_&_destroy
borrow a friends comp, save teh program on a usb stick and plug it into the infected comp.

=Best Way
i lost my flash drive but i thought of using my ipod as an external disk and getting the program onto it via my home computer. thanks for the help guys. and to the guy who told me to delete system32, youre a c0ck sucker
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I had the same thing. the virus is still infecting my computer but the ads are gone. Google still doesnt work right though.
i had the same thing.i did the system restore and all that junk. and two weeks later it f*cking has it again. now every 30 seconds(literally) this box shows up in the center of my screen.
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
i lost my flash drive but i thought of using my ipod as an external disk and getting the program onto it via my home computer. thanks for the help guys. and to the guy who told me to delete system32, youre a c0ck sucker

btw, using a flash drive or ipod to transfer the program on will transfer the virus onto those devices, and transfer them onto other computers you connect them to.
Hurr durr.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at Jun 26, 2009,