yeah. im not that good a them but my friend can pinch every note while doing some scales. its crazzy!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Pinches will work all the time, on all guitars, if your technique is right. They do sound the same on different settings/acoustics/etc., though.
I can only get them really quite though..... I got one that was fairly loud, but only once. Do you have to pick 12 frets higher then you are fretting?

Will practicing on an acoustic give me good technique when I move to electric?
Quote by GoldfishMoon
I can only get them really quite though..... I got one that was fairly loud, but only once. Do you have to pick 12 frets higher then you are fretting?

Will practicing on an acoustic give me good technique when I move to electric?

going more or less than 12 will give different harmonics. play with it! the theory is similar to touch harmonics, it's all about string division. and playing on acoustic does improve technique for electric, it's like running with weights, it really gets you in shape. an awesome acoustic player is usually awesome at everything else
If you are wanting to practice technique for the sake of electric guitar, then just practice on an electric guitar. Make sure you can add the vibrato to your pinches, that gives them a lot of life.