So, there is no release date for this one, right? But, can you just download versions for PS2, or something, and play it on PC?
I believe DL'ing it for PS2 and playing it on your PC isn't possible.

Just be patient and wait for it to have a release date.
DeVillains!
No, .
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Well, I got a pirated copy of GH III wth a PC port. I think it's an emulator
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

I am not aware of any mention of Guitar Hero: Metallica being released for the PC.

However, if we are to judge from previous Guitar Hero games, it will probably be released for the PC a year after it is released for consoles, right before the next game in the Guitar Hero series comes out.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Even if it does come out, it's not worth having. It's so laggy, even on a PC with 8 Gb of RAM.
hello
Quote by goonerbynature
Well, I got a pirated copy of GH III wth a PC port. I think it's an emulator

no. GH III was actually released for the PC.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by opc100
Even if it does come out, it's not worth having. It's so laggy, even on a PC with 8 Gb of RAM.

Excessive ram =/= Good computer

but honestly, i dont see Guitar Hero: Metallica being released on computer. The market for guitar hero on the pc format is not large enough for them to make alot of profit.

If you really want it, download Frets On Fire and a bunch of song packs, then you can play whatever you want. And if you already own Guitar Hero on PC, then you can use the guitar for FoF
Quote by Dark_Merlin
Excessive ram =/= Good computer

but honestly, i dont see Guitar Hero: Metallica being released on computer. The market for guitar hero on the pc format is not large enough for them to make alot of profit.

If you really want it, download Frets On Fire and a bunch of song packs, then you can play whatever you want. And if you already own Guitar Hero on PC, then you can use the guitar for FoF

No, but it's a good computer that exceeds the minimum requirements by a long way.
hello