...and missed my leaver's breakfast. I don't get another chance to say goodbye to my teachers and people going to other colleges. I actually started crying when I saw the time.
Any of you ever slept through something very important?
hello
I haven't slept through any major events in my life.

I missed New years eve once because I slept, does that count?
DeVillains!
Quote by magnus_maximus
Why can't you just go down now and see if anyone's still there, rather than waste your last day here?

It finished half an hour ago.
hello
DOODE, that blows. I'm worried when that day will come... I seem to have a wicked internal clock.
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
Quote by magnus_maximus
Wow, that sucks.

C'est la vie. Some things ye jis' cannae help.

I'll see quite a few people at my mate's leaving party (he's moving across the country) but it won't be the same.
hello
I got sent home from my leavers do because I sang a Stephen Lynch song about getting caught wanking by my dad - whilst wearing a Sari. Beat that, grasshopper.
Quote by Anthony1991
Why didnt you have a prom like everyone else in the UK?

We did. But we have a leaver's breakfast to commemorate never actually having to go to school again, legally.
hello
Meh, you didn't miss much. I doubt there was even alcohol allowed.

I don't get out of bed for anything less than a good double-scotch
_________ __________________ _________

Quote by robertito696
I mounted a dildo onto one of my combat boots, now I can show him how much I love him instead of just saying it.

Quote by SteveHouse
EVERYBODY PANIC
Trust me, you haven't missed anything. Onwards and upwards from here homie! Dawg.
Quote by CaptainRon
I've only gotten two hours of sleep and I have to get ready for work in half an hour.

Been there bro, well with school anyway.

Leavers breakfast? thats stupid. its asking to be missed because its in the morning (this was mentioned above)
Quote by learnerlegend
my dog's barks are more interesting than their 4/4 hits

^ Regarding AC/DC
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
It's their fault for arranging such an event in the morning.

If it had been a Leaver's Lunch that wouldn't have happened (plus there would have been some delicious alliteration).

Delliceration?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I slept through the first time I had sex.

...I was date raped.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It'll be one of those things you can say "'member that time i overslept and i missed that retarded breakfast?" and everyone will laugh and you'll be even more popular then when you were in high school.