hi
I have what i believe is Dave murrays original pedal board from early maiden days-pre pete cornish-anyone out there that can help confirm -can mail a photo-maybe the man himself could see this!!! help
sorry, what are you asking for here? Live after Death DVD confirms Murrays 80's pedal board to be a Pete Cornish but I don't know what it would have been before then. He doesn't use many effects or anything, so maybe he just had a channel switcher or something?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Maybe email Iron Maiden?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
You think you might have a pedal board that was personally used by him? How did you come across it? Nice find if its genuine
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Last edited by turtlewax at Jun 26, 2009,
He says he believes that he has a pedalboard which might be used by dave murray in maidens early days and he needs confirmation. at least its what i understood.
I don't see how we can confirm it. Do you have a picture of it you could upload?
If you could post a picture that would great, I am interested in this.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by sgboy666
If you could post a picture that would great, I am interested in this.

+1
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO