As most know, Michael Jackson owned Kramer Guitars. Will the models from the years he was in charge now increase in value?
Don't think so. He wasn't recognized by his use of the guitar
probably not then again people have chucked up a ****load of michael jackson memorabilia within the past few hours and asked for some rather ridiculous prices...
lol thats news to me (not the Michael Jackson being dead the fact that he owned Kramer) i mean i do live under a rock but hey we still get internet access under here
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
i think someone will make a tribute model. it's bound to happen.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I don't think so, he didn't have any signature models with Kramer or anything (i don't think). The guitars he owned will be worth money to MJ fans and collectors and stuff like that.
i doubt it because its not like he played the guitar himself.
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
Quote by Blompcube
i think someone will make a tribute model. it's bound to happen.

I hope it doesn't turn in to 30 models like dean did with dimebag.
I doubt just because he owned a controlling interest in a company that everything they made will suddenly go up in value. If he personally made the guitars or played them then you would have a shot.
i know the person who owns THE ACTUAL MASK he used in the thriller music video. that will be worth a fortune now.
Gear
Fender MIM hss strat 1997
Marshall Class 5
Line 6 Floor Pod Plus
OCD drive

I love classic rock.
What? Michael Jackson never had any stake in the original Kramer. The Jackson 5 used some aluminum Kramer guitars that's about it as far as I know and read.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
probably not since he never played guitar, at least not in his videos
maybe theyd make an MJ tribute kramer but thatd be a tasteless way to profit from his way
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Quote by darkcheef
I hope it doesn't turn in to 30 models like dean did with dimebag.

Even if it does, if they make a model that magically makes you moonwalk with no effort, I'm buying it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Tyranus-3121
probably not since he never played guitar, at least not in his videos
maybe theyd make an MJ tribute kramer but thatd be a tasteless way to profit from his way

Dean Dimebag guitars, s'all I'm saying.

I doubt that they would make a tribute guitar for MJ at all.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Dean Dimebag guitars, s'all I'm saying.

I doubt that they would make a tribute guitar for MJ at all.

aren't they making a dime amp as well? talk about milking a man's death...
I never knew MJ owned kramer, thought it was just Gibson
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
I never knew it either, and I can´t find anything about it through Google...
Thats because he never owned Kramer where the hell are people getting this? Like I said the Jackson 5 used the early aluminum neck Kramer's but thats it.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
ts might be referring to this bit

A company of Michael Jackson's in 1992 agreed to fund the reorganization of Kramer with Henry Vacarro Sr. In 1992, the Jackson company agreed to purchase the former Kramer Guitar Co. from HVV. The Jackson firm paid only $200,000 of the $1.5 million purchase price, according to Henry V. Vaccaro Sr., of HVV, which was formed to buy the Kramer assets. The company eventually defaulted on the contract when Michael Jackson was facing legal troubles in other areas of his personal life and career. HVV Corporation, the owner of what was left of Kramer by Vacarro, obtained a $1.8 million judgment against Jackson Communications, Inc. In 1996, U.S. marshals seized a grand piano Jackson used to compose the songs for his classic Thriller album, as well as two Rolls Royce automobiles. Jackson himself was not named in Vaccaro's lawsuit since he did not take any money out of the corporation.

from http://www.vintagekramer.com/story.htm
i pity the fool making money off of Jackson's name
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something