Well today at school in Religion class we had to do a poster about forgiveness and reconciliation and I decided to draw a big hunk of Swiss cheese in the middle of my poster. Unfortunately i have to be able to explain what the cheese has to do with forgiveness and reconciliation before Monday or i get Detention, Wtf do I do now? does the pit have the answer?
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Swiss cheese is like friendship, even though selfishness may from time to time seem to put a hole in it, it's still a wonderful thing that can survive many, many holes.

EDIT: thought up on the spot, people! no copypasta.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 26, 2009,
the cheese is... hole-y.

hole-y cheese for hole-y people.

... yeah.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by CoreysMonster
Swiss cheese is like friendship, even though selfishness may from time to time seem to put a hole in it, it's still a wonderful thing that can survive many, many holes.

that was beautiful
Quote by CoreysMonster

I shed a tear.
Quote by CoreysMonster

You are a genius
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by CoreysMonster

Bravo CoreysMoster
Like a good cheese friendships gets better the longer they last and the French make the strongest smelling friends.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
haha, how lovely. I love cheese. Yeah, I'd have just gone with something like Le Bunny's Switzerland statement, but then I read Corey's and it's much better. And it's not terribly cheesy (no pun intended).

MICROWAVABLE SOCKS
The more cheese I have, the more holes I have.
The more holes I have, the less cheese I have.

Therefore, the more cheese I have, the less cheese I have.

Say that, and you shalt be saved.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by bendystraw
Because the cheese is the best character on the show.

Lol, dude, that took me like 5 seconds to get!

Wackyyy Deeeli-ah! Wacky Deli-ah!!
Quote by CoreysMonster

Lol, dude, that took me like 5 seconds to get!

Wackyyy Deeeli-ah! Wacky Deli-ah!!

That is undeniably the best episode of Rocko.

Also, +1 to Maddox.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I wanted to post something like this, but I wouldn't do it better for sure.
I'm just going to a dark corner and cry now.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Facebook worthy!

Seriously though, that's awesome.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
if you post it anywhere, just be sure to write "coined by coreysMonster"

Quote by bendystraw
That is undeniably the best episode of Rocko.

you can make something great!!

hey.. .. yeah, rocko... yeah, rocko!.... YEAH, Rocko--- YEAH ROCKO!!!!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 26, 2009,