Poll: What should I do?
Poll Options
View poll results: What should I do?
Go in
8 9%
Call in sick
79 91%
Voters: 87.
I just self-diagnosed myself with pink eye. I had it 2 months ago, went to an optometrist, and got medication.

My symptoms are exactly the same this time, so should I just call in to work and take the medication I already have? (It's eye drops...doesn't actually help the eye much, they mainly prevent contamination of others.

I don't want to call in sick, but then I work in food and I wouldn't want to contaminate people.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
I called in, and cancelled a date, because I was watching Jim Henson's Dinosaurs on DVD one time.

Best two days of my life.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Led Pepplin
Pinkeye my ass.

You have swine flu.

i will die?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
well if you call in sick and end up not having pink eye, i don't think the consequences would be all that dire...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Call in sick- if by pinkeye you mean conjunctivitus, it's rather contagious. I wouldn't use old medicine though, especially if it was as part of a prescribed course.

I, as a qualified doctor, disagree. Your venom sack in your eye is merely swolen, and as soon as you are in danger, it will squit, releasing the pent up venom. My advice is to find prey as soon as possible.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I, as a qualified doctor, disagree. Your venom sack in your eye is merely swolen, and as soon as you are in danger, it will squit, releasing the pent up venom. My advice is to find prey as soon as possible.

Your my hero man
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
pinkeye? ouch...
either too much weed, or your mister has got real bad aim
personally im hoping its the first one, id hate to call in sick for the other
call in sick and get your self some topical cream.

cookies for those who get it.
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by JohnnyV
Calling in sick is always the right choice

Truth.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Um DEFINITELY call in sick. Pink eye isn't hard to diagnose and any contagious (pink eye is ridiculously contagious) disease should be kept out of public ESPECIALLY a food place!
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Stay home and play your guitar

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Anyone else find it ironic that TS's avatar is also pink?

Call in sick dude, that stuff can be contagious, especially if you work with food.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Call in sick. I work with food and I'm not even allowed to work when I feel a bit ill.
You should go into work and rub random pieces of food in your infected eye just for fun.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
call up and tell them your situation, just say your pretty sure you've got it and your going to get it checked out, you don't get paid enough to work through illness and your boss won't want you in if your going to make the customers ill....
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Quote by heavenbesideyou
Anyone else find it ironic that TS's avatar is also pink?

Call in sick dude, that stuff can be contagious, especially if you work with food.

That's actually pretty hilarious.

And yes, it would be worth calling in sick, pink eye blows, and go get a new prescription.
If you don't have enough medication left you could simply cause the bactria to become immune to the treatment, and immune bacteria is bad!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Do it! Hell I've called in sick for today and tomorrow
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Nah, go prepare food with your contagious disease. I see no flaws with that plan at all.
Go in dressed for work and talk to your manager about it.

If they tell you to work, do it. If they don't, go home.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Go in dressed for work and talk to your manager about it.

If they tell you to work, do it. If they don't, go home.

Most managers will probably say "if you're well enought o come into work, you're well enough to work."

I did that once. With a kidney infection.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Most managers will probably say "if you're well enought o come into work, you're well enough to work."

I did that once. With a kidney infection.

Well I'm thinking that if the manager sees TS's swollen pink eye then he/she will probably either:

1. Make TS do cleaning work; I don't think he'll be able to touch food today.

2. Tell him to go home.

Either way, it's just what I would do. It shows good work ethic more so than just calling in.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.