i still work in this project. I've working yesterday .. and im thinking about a solo and others riffs..
Attachments:
Project 1.gp5
" Living the world as the music makes me feel "

sorry but even for metalcore that wasn't very good
although I did like the one part
and why did you set the panning to one side?
My audio card is bad , so i just can hear in this side.. And i cant make drums for that too.. : )
I agree with Tukk =/ Sorry.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
its a bad thing i know so x ] ..

what do you like about that?
I reeeeeally like bars 17-18. You can make a great song with those. I'm not really a fan of the rest of it but if you could build something from that, it would be awesome.
The intro was good, but the delay pretty much ruined it. I also really liked 13-18.
C4C? Mine
Last edited by jimmyled at Jul 12, 2009,
Too slow man. I have to agree with the majority on this one. I also have to agree though that 17-18 are the ****, so you should try to figure out some riffs for that, and I could write the drums for you
Okay , i like this bars too.. I can work in that. and i wil upload gp4 : ) .. And, its not metalcore i think so..

Quote by jbridge90
Too slow man. I have to agree with the majority on this one. I also have to agree though that 17-18 are the ****, so you should try to figure out some riffs for that, and I could write the drums for you

Thanks for the help dude : ) ; Greats.