layering aka having to play the solo twice on top of each other ... it can get quite messy lol
Trying to get the right software. I bought a stupid ass Jamlab thing and the software it comes with only records in the .dpl format, which is pointless... I cannot find a converter for .dpl - .mp3, and the software doesnt have any features like that... Now I gotta waste more money and buy some new damn software
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Trying to get the right software. I bought a stupid ass Jamlab thing and the software it comes with only records in the .dpl format, which is pointless... I cannot find a converter for .dpl - .mp3, and the software doesnt have any features like that... Now I gotta waste more money and buy some new damn software

Why don't you just borrow it from UTorrent first ?
Not that i do that
Honest
^ I tried that, i downloaded Guitar Rig 3 as a last resort, but when I went to record, the stupid ass record module wasnt working, I hate downloading programs cause most of the time they **** up like that...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
using vista
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
Quote by professorlamp
just like the title says.

mine's trying to create 2 different sounding guitars with one amp and one guitar

Double track guitars
pan hard left and hard right
same tone, same guitar, same pickup, same player, same everything
lead guitars (unless it's melo death style harmony ****) dead center, with some reverb, less bass, less treble, more mids
done
Will always be the mix. Getting the vocals to sit right in the mix is always the hardest part. Doesn't matter if it's my own raspy throat or someone else's.
Keeping the snare out of the OH's.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Editing. Always the classic 'record more than you need' approach. Layering isn't too bad if you have the tools to adjust tones and volumes in the editing program so you can seperate any instrument conflicts. During recording it's got to be annoying things like buzz from the leads, or randomly a plane or helicopter will pass over and the mic picks it up (or the mic falls over).
Quote by TisPyon
layering aka having to play the solo twice on top of each other ... it can get quite messy lol

really - I can't seem to ever play anything the same I blame it on years of drug abuse and excessive masterbation.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!