Ok guys i jsut got my first tube amp. It is an orange tiny terror and i love it. It is a gigantic upgrade from my line 6 spider 3. I got an epi valve jr cab with it because i tried a few different cabs, ie blackstar (for ht-5) and frankly that sounded incredibly muffled and the crate was to bright so i settled on this.

For a review of the the cleans are actually really good, many people say it is a one trick pony, but it isn't because it can go from nice fat warm cleans to black sabbath's iron man.

I do have pictures of it, but can someone tell me how to upload because it wont let me copy and paste. Thank you for all your advice and i would reccomend this amp to everyone who needs a good amp that isn't to expensive that can be used at small gigs.

And i got it out the door with cab for $583 (head was floor model)

edit:

Last edited by jags482 at Jun 26, 2009,
pictures...

upload them to photobucket or image shack, and paste the IMG code into your post. or you can get a picture URL and put it in tags.

also, HNAD

the Epi cab is epic, with its eminence speaker.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

HNAD!

Pics or its just another Spider III.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
get a photobucket account. upload the photos there. then copy the "direct link" in facebook. then press "insert image" on the forum poster, and paste the link into that. voila
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
get a photobucket account. upload the photos there. then copy the "direct link" in facebook. then press "insert image" on the forum poster, and paste the link into that. voila

or you can upload them to photobucket, copy the IMG code it gives you then paste it in.

like i said in my reply before, its how i do it.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

ok pics now at top
Last edited by jags482 at Jun 26, 2009,
yep they work.

HNAD for the second time,

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by nutinpwnsgibson

Imageshack > phailbucket.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.

Good price too, TTs are way overpriced in the US.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Imageshack > phailbucket.

tinypic > imageshack
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm