Anybody got a way to get the tones of Suiccmez or Drover without staging a heist ? I know that Suiccmez's lead tone is basically an ENGL wid the gain turned down, but are there any other ways to get his or Drover's tone ?

I haven't got much for equipment, just a KorgAX3000G and a no name amp, but I will buy additional pedals if it helps me get the tone.
[IMG]http://www.sickonthebus.com/images/hell_skull_index.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by Judas_rising at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by Judas_rising
Anybody got a way to get the tones of Suiccmez or Drover without staging a heist ? I know that Suiccmez's lead tone is basically an ENGL wid the gain turned down, but are there any other ways to get his or Drover's tone ?

I haven't got much for equipment, just a KorgAX3000G and a no name amp, but I will buy additional pedals if it helps me get the tone.

There is no way to recreate an Engl's tone without well.....getting an ENGL.

There is nothing in my opinion that can really come close to the tone of a High End Hi Gain head like an ENGL, Splawn, Framus etc. Something like a POD XT or X3 running through a Tube Poweramp into a Cabinet would probably be your best bet on a low budget though.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Last edited by Necrophagist777 at Jun 26, 2009,
ENGL amps are amazingly unique, and have their own tone. no pedal can get you there

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost