hey im was texting someone and some reason my phone stopped sending the texts wtf anyways im trying the online things for texting shes at the beach so all she has is her phone before anyone makes comments about other ways of communication but the help i really need is does anyone know how to tell what provider the person has by the number i know the old cingulars 321 and 256 but wtf is 293 thanks for any help this is important haha really
hey man u should try using punctuation rly its so kool its liek the coolest thing ever man srsly dude
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Quote by cannerwrestling
hey im was texting someone and some reason my phone stopped sending the texts wtf anyways im trying the online things for texting shes at the beach so all she has is her phone before anyone makes comments about other ways of communication but the help i really need is does anyone know how to tell what provider the person has by the number i know the old cingulars 321 and 256 but wtf is 293 thanks for any help this is important haha really

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Synyster915
hey man u should try using punctuation rly its so kool its liek the coolest thing ever man srsly dude

Yeah, i was just lazy in this thread. I actually use punctuation most of the time, just not this time. Thanks for turning me on to this awesome idea though. Everyone give props to the English professor of UG. *claps* DOUCHE!
Quote by Jaymz_515

Lol great picture. That kids need to learn to type. I have no idea what he was saying.

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Quote by Jaymz_515

this is pretty funny dude actually not sarcastically but yeah shes into that texting **** and i was trying to text her so we could do that thing umm you know what a male and a female do but please send me the how to on that haha jk
You have her number. Dial the goddamn number and talk to the bitch. If you just want to ****ing text, ask her yourself what her provider is.

My god, is it that ****ing hard?
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by cannerwrestling
Yeah, i was just lazy in this thread. I actually use punctuation most of the time, just not this time. Thanks for turning me on to this awesome idea though. Everyone give props to the English professor of UG. *claps* DOUCHE!

So you're calling me a douche because I don't understand at all what your question is...?

SynystEdit:
Quote by cannerwrestling
this is pretty funny dude actually not sarcastically but yeah shes into that texting **** and i was trying to text her so we could do that thing umm you know what a male and a female do but please send me the how to on that haha jk

Quote by cannerwrestling

Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
Quote by crazy8rgood
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

Last edited by Synyster915 at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by Jabman
You have her number. Dial the goddamn number and talk to the bitch. If you just want to ****ing text, ask her yourself what her provider is.

My god, is it that ****ing hard?

phone does not work, bud, i mentioned that in my poorly written thing sorry if you missed it
Quote by Synyster915
So you're calling me a douche because I don't understand at all what your question is...?

BE NICE.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by cannerwrestling
Hey im was texting someone and some reason.

How do you text a reason?
My phone stopped sending the texts' WTF anyways.

Sounds like you don't want to send the texts' WTF. What's the problem?
I'm trying the online things.

For texting, she's at the beach, so all she has is her phone before anyone makes comments.

Why did she go to the beach for texting
About other ways of communication--but the help I really need is--does anyone know how to tell what provider the person has by the number I know?

That doesn't sound like it involves other ways of communication. You don't make sense TS.
The old Cingular's 321 and 256, but WTF is 293?
]
Thanks for any help. This is important. Haha. Really.

You're welcome.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Synyster915

Oh, I thought you were attacking me! Sorry about calling you a douche then.
Quote by cannerwrestling
phone does not work, bud, i mentioned that in my poorly written thing sorry if you missed it

All you said was that it stopped texting.There's a difference between texting and actually having a conversation with someone through a phone.

Here's an idea, use another phone besides your cell phone to call her

Le gasp! Yes, other phones exist!
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

Quote by SteveHouse

That doesn't sound like it involves other ways of communication. You don't make sense TS. ]
You're welcome.

wow epic fail on you if you truely have that much time on your hands hahaha but thanks for showing how bad i am at typing and making fun of my english, which not all people learn as their first language thanks
Quote by cannerwrestling
Oh, I thought you were attacking me! Sorry about calling you a douche then.

Haha, it's cool man. Just messin' witcha

ANOTHER SynystEdit: Actually, you seem like a douche, judging by the posts above and below me. I'm clearly not the only one having trouble understanding you it seems.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
Quote by crazy8rgood
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

Last edited by Synyster915 at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by Jabman
All you said was that it stopped texting.There's a difference between texting and actually having a conversation with someone through a phone.

Here's an idea, use another phone besides your cell phone to call her

Le gasp! Yes, other phones exist!

im no where near another one gasp you think i would not have though of that on my own hahaha god you poorly type a question people try to burn you if it sucks so bad why does everyone look at it god get a ****ing life!
Quote by cannerwrestling
Wow, epic fail on.

I agree.
You, if you truely have that much time on your hands hahaha, but thanks for showing how bad I am at typing and making fun of my English...

No problem.
...which not all people learn as their first language thanks.

Nobody learns capitalizationless, punctuationless English. I've seen people write English as their third or fourth language. Plot Twist--You can make out what they're saying because they differentiate their sentences with periods.

Plus, your earlier story was you "usually use punctuation," which you aren't doing now either. Pick one.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by cannerwrestling
wow epic fail on you if you truely have that much time on your hands hahaha but thanks for showing how bad i am at typing and making fun of my english, which not all people learn as their first language thanks

Well, you DO live in America. I'm not saying that everyone's English is perfect. And you DO go to school, so its not like you're a 45 year old guy who hopped the Mexican border. You have a reason to know it. The question is, is English YOUR second language?

And may I suggest rephrasing your original question so it makes sense, so we can actually help you without you being an asshat when we can't understand a damn word you're saying. Please brah.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by cannerwrestling
im no where near another one

Well, I'm sorry that that sounds highly improbable with the amount of phones there are in the world. I was safe making the assumption that most people have more than one phone in their house and if one was out with friends (Which, you're on the internet sooo there's a good chance you're not) that someone would have a cell phone that you could use.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

Well, you DO live in America. I'm not saying that everyone's English is perfect. And you DO go to school, so its not like you're a 45 year old guy who hopped the Mexican border. You have a reason to know it. The question is, is English YOUR second language?

And may I suggest rephrasing your original question so it makes sense, so we can actually help you without you being an asshat when we can't understand a damn word you're saying. Please brah.

thanks dude you actually arent being an ass but i was trying to defend myself somewhat against people making fun of my english

anyways i was trying to see what provider 293 belongs to so i can do a online text thing because my phone ceased to work and there are no others around
Quote by Jabman
Well, I'm sorry that that sounds highly improbable with the amount of phones there are in the world. I was safe making the assumption that most people have more than one phone in their house and if one was out with friends (Which, you're on the internet sooo there's a good chance you're not) that someone would have a cell phone that you could use.

yeah i just use my cell as my phone for everything bud and im not near anyone at all right now so i can really ask anyone for theirs but yeah i doubt i would have though of that on my own thanks

TS's overall dumbness makes me laugh.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Last edited by YourDad at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse

That doesn't sound like it involves other ways of communication. You don't make sense TS. ]
You're welcome.

This post was fantastic. I am upset that noone truly appreciated it so I am quoting it so the people on this page will be able to give it the attention it deserves.

Ironically, this is exactly the same kind of thing that my high school english teacher would have done to an OP of the same caliber that TS bestowed upon us.

So, as we say in these parts, QFMFT

There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by SteveHouse
I agree.

No problem.

Nobody learns capitalizationless, punctuationless English. I've seen people write English as their third or fourth language. Plot Twist--You can make out what they're saying because they differentiate their sentences with periods.

Plus, your earlier story was you "usually use punctuation," which you aren't doing now either. Pick one.

dude you may be the biggest douche bag in the in the world no lie i think you might be it a fat overweight 40 something year old man sitting in his mother basement while playing world of warcraft i loved you on the south park episode!!!!!!! but yeah i taught myself english thank you im still working possibly you could give me some lessons! and also help me repel women
Quote by cannerwrestling
yeah i just use my cell as my phone for everything bud and im not near anyone at all right now so i can really ask anyone for theirs but yeah i doubt i would have though of that on my own thanks

Well here, to actually contribute:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cell+phone+provider+lookup

There you go. Now you should be able to get it.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

Quote by cannerwrestling
Dude you may be the biggest douche bag in the in the world. No lie.
To each his own
I think you might be it a fat, overweight 40-something year old man sitting in his mother's basement while playing World of Warcraft
Nah, I could never get into RPGs. They're boring.
I loved you on the South Park episode!!!!!!!

But yeah, I taught myself English, thank you. I'm still working; possibly you could give me some lessons!
If true, time out. That's seriously cool. Megaprops.
And also help me repel women.

That's easy. When they don't understand you, don't make it any easier for them.

Oh hey, you're already there! Seriously, just put a period at the end of your sentences. It's not that hard, and people might actually take you seriously.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

SteveHouse isn't a douche. You just can't find the competence to actually hit the punctuation keys on your keyboard. You're arrogance, bad jokes, and lack of simple ability to communicate properly on a simple internet forum astounds me.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by SteveHouse
To each his own
Nah, I could never get into RPGs. They're boring.

If true, time out. That's seriously cool. Megaprops.
That's easy. When they don't understand you, don't make it any easier for them.

Oh hey, you're already there! Seriously, just put a period at the end of your sentences. It's not that hard, and people might actually take you seriously.

seriously i must give you props on your come backs no **** dude you are good but i dont see why you couldnt just ask for a clarification or something instead of this completely unnecessary bitch rant correction
Quote by cannerwrestling
wow thanks i would have never tried google or whatever its called if it wasnt for you haha i though i could just ask people on here to get it faster but i guess its goat****er hour on here

Uuhhhh, lol. The Pit? Fast answers? You have a lot to learn apparently.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

Quote by cannerwrestling
seriously i must give you props on your come backs no **** dude you are good but i dont see why you couldnt just ask for a clarification or something instead of this completely unnecessary bitch rant correction

Too lazy to fix' it this time. It's mostly because you STILL refuse to type this:

Quote by The Hardest Button to Press

I mean, really.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by YourDad
SteveHouse isn't a douche. You just can't find the competence to actually hit the punctuation keys on your keyboard. You're arrogance, bad jokes, and lack of simple ability to communicate properly on a simple internet forum astounds me.

i really do not see why punctuation is such a huge deal and why it is so hard to just say dude that made no sense please clarify but whatever i guess i get out of the house too much to know how to use an internet forum sorry for having real friends
Quote by cannerwrestling
i really do not see why punctuation is such a huge deal and why it is so hard to just say dude that made no sense please clarify but whatever i guess i get out of the house too much to know how to use an internet forum sorry for having real friends

BECAUSE WE CAN'T READ WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.
When we ask to clarify, you are going to reply with the SAME LACK OF GRAMMAR. It's a vicious circle, you must see.
What does this have to do with having friends?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Last edited by YourDad at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by YourDad, pre-edit
Why are you accusing him of being a loser who spends all his time on the internet when you went to an off-topic guitar forum to helplessly ask about a useless phone problem?

No no, he's quite right. I spend way too much time on the Internet. I've been on for two and a half hours today and its barely after noon.

Of course, I do happen to be at a job where I basically wait for something to happen. And nothing is happening.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

ITT:

1 - TS makes an incoherent OP.
2 - Focus shift from the topic (which is still unclear) to TS's poorly crafted OP and forum skills.
3 - TS reacts badly and further alienates the few people willing to attempt wading through his abortion of an OP.
4 - Replies reflect UG growing disdain for TS and his attitude.
5 - Thread is reported.
6 - Mod closes thread before it becomes a total shitfest and people hurt themselves.
7 - ?????????
8 - PROFIT!!! LOSS!!!

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.