Do you have hayfever?.... Who hates it as much as me? Itchy dark eyes, Runny nose,
Headache. Cant stand it can you?
This is a MotherFxcking Invatation
Nay joy, i get a very mild case so just a runny nose Is annoying though
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
Quote by Like a boss

Lucky you lol :P
I have it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Mine slays me. I spent a weekend with my eyes fused shut because I went to sleep with them still itching and watering and it dried over night and I couldn't open them

I've found that the only way I can handle a summers day out near grass or any flowers/trees... plantlife basically. Is to shower in the morning, take eye drops, nasal spray and a tablet for the hayfever. Take eye drops with me n take them when my eyes start to itch. Wash my face and arms when I get the chance. Then as soon as I get home have a shower and change all my clothes

Hayfever sucks like holy hell.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

No, I love Hayfever.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
does hayfever = allergies?
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by Blayney
Mine slays me. I spent a weekend with my eyes fused shut because I went to sleep with them still itching and watering and it dried over night and I couldn't open them

I've found that the only way I can handle a summers day out near grass or any flowers/trees... plantlife basically. Is to shower in the morning, take eye drops, nasal spray and a tablet for the hayfever. Take eye drops with me n take them when my eyes start to itch. Wash my face and arms when I get the chance. Then as soon as I get home have a shower and change all my clothes

Hayfever sucks like holy hell.

WOW that sucks dude hagn in there thru the summer
It's a pain in the arse, but there are far worse things in life than hayfever.

As long as I get my Loratadine every day it doesn't bother me much anyways.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
It's a pain in the arse, but there are far worse things in life than hayfever.

As long as I get my Loratadine every day it doesn't bother me much anyways.

Loratadine?
Quote by xXCRA1GXx
Loratadine?

It doesn't really do it for me though. What really sucks is tutoring someone while your nose tries to run off your face. I did that a couple hours ago.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I get it quite severley. The other day I had it and my face swole up like one of the guys in the Basketcase video...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I get it mildly. I get a slightly stuffy nose, watery eyes, and a little sneezing but it's really not that bad for me.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Ehh, sucks to be you.

I'm not allergic to anything, I don't have hayfever, or anything really.
Quote by firestarter12
does any1 know where I can get a fender les paul? i always only see 1 or the other but i want one thats both.

No allergies i know, except for uranium-235 and plutonium-239.
"And on the 4th day God created fog and regretted it bitterly"
Yeah it sucks ass. :\
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
ME!!! i hate allergies i hate them soo stinkin much, and i get them so severe too. I take allergy tablets, nose spray and eye drops. gah i hate it soo much you dont even know
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
I think I set a new personal records yesterday for how many times I've sneezed in a day. It was CONSTANTLY and they came in combos... never just one... always atleast 4 in a row.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
I don't have it bad... but it is annoying.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I've got it REALLY bad this year. I can cope with it in the day, but when it cools down at night I really suffer with it. The last few nights I've been inside with the windows and doors shut and it's still got me worse than ever.

I've tried everything - Loratadine, Cetirizine, Acrivastine... everything I can get my hands on, but none of it works any more. I've heard about Cortisone injections to help stop it, so I'm off to the doctors on Monday to see about it.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Like a boss

is your username inspired by the lonely island song "Like a Boss"? 'cos that song is mint

and I get hayfever pretty badly.. my eyes puff out, and my eyes are really itchy, the tablets rarely work..

fooking hate it.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..