I was playin a gig a couple of nights ago for a friend's dad. It was to celebrate the opening of his new bar. I was playin aqua lung be jethro tull. I was just finnished the solo( it sounded great by the way) and some jack ass takes his cup of beer and splashes me and my guitar!! Anyways, the guy got kicked out and now my entire guitar is sticky and i cant get it off!!!! Any1 know anything to get it off?
Always Rock!
you could try a slightly damp cloth, just be careful around your electronics, and make sure its really rung out so not water comes out of the cloth.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Dunlop 65 Formula guitar cleaner, give that a shot. Windex could work also I've seen that used before but only on the body not the neck.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Dunlop 65 Formula guitar cleaner, give that a shot. Windex could work also I've seen that used before but only on the body not the neck.

Ill try it but the neck is worse than the body. and i've already tried a damp clock.
Always Rock!
I woulda punched that jackass upside the head.

But yeah, try some of the guitar cleaners mentioned. Worth a shot.

What a dick.
Any lemon scented cleaning product usually works pretty well. I use the lemon scented windex. I don't know why but the lemon kind works better.
^ well theres your promblem, whats a clock gonna do?!
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Do you have a rosewood board? If so then use lemon oil, if its a maple fingerboard then use a damp cloth. Take the strings off of course so you can clean it properly and no contrary to what the pb&j eating pre-teens in here think, taking all the strings off will not screw up your neck
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by Dimefan69
^ well theres your promblem, whats a clock gonna do?!

lol my bad.
Always Rock!