I just woke up and damn I need a coffee, but there is no milk.. I dont drink coffee black ever but im thinking of trying it out. Im a doubledouble man (2 milk, 2 sugar) so im sure I am in for a surprise

On an unrelated note, I was having the strangest dream. I dont know if any of you have heard of the game chickenball, its something my friends and I play with a tennisball or a football (american). You stand on a wall and someone about 100 feet away whips the ball at you and you cannot move (hence the chicken part), it either hits you, or you chicken out (yes you can catch it). So there was 8 of us, and instead of using a tennis ball or the football, we all had handguns, 4 on 4, so kind of a russian roulette chickenball (since you could aim at whchicveer of the 4 you wanted).
I took one in the shoulder, but took two guys out, one in the cheek and one right between the eyes. Dream was so vivid I watched the back of his head explode and could see the entry wounds

I has problems I think

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
dude, i had the same thing one time. Just drink it black. I used to hate black coffee too but ever since i started drinking it black i love it

honestly, about 2 months ago i'd never have guessed i'd be drinking black coffee, it just grew on me since i drank it black that one time when i ran out of milk
I only drink coffee black. It tastes great.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Wait, the milk neutralizes the natural cyanide in the coffee beans. People who drink black coffee have immunity, you really should get tested by your doctor before you go drinking that stuff willy-nilly...
Only poofters put cream in their coffee.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
In the time it took you to get on your computer to make this thread and wait for responses. You could've gone to the local corner store and bought some milk
lol.
Quote by Kumanji
Wait, the milk neutralizes the natural cyanide in the coffee beans. People who drink black coffee have immunity, you really should get tested by your doctor before you go drinking that stuff willy-nilly...

you mean I could die

I already had enough of that to deal with in my dream.

Me and the last guy (the one I hit between teh eyes), stared each other right down, I guess I shot first, or he missed, but seeing the hole emerge between his eyes and him just fall over was so relieving.

I got the girl too

They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
Quote by skippydahobo
In the time it took you to get on your computer to make this thread and wait for responses. You could've gone to the local corner store and bought some milk
lol.

I have no cash money, and no I coudlnt have, the closest store is a good 10-15 min walk away and then another 10-15 back

They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
Quote by Kumanji

really? O_o I went from drinking coffee with milk to drinking it black over about 2 or 3 days and i drink about 10 cups a day
Quote by Jackal58
Only poofters put cream in their coffee.

You're a poofter
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Zoot Allures
really? O_o I went from drinking coffee with milk to drinking it black over about 2 or 3 days and i drink about 10 cups a day

cracka is obviously trollin

They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
Quote by imdeth
you're a mean old man.

I'm not mean I'm cranky.

Quote by glenthemann
I have no cash money, and no I coudlnt have, the closest store is a good 10-15 min walk away and then another 10-15 back

You forgot the "uphill both ways" part
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi

The human body has a natural ability to detoxify small quantities of cyanide, and there is normally a small amount of cyanide and its breakdown products in the body as a result of everyday activities. These activities may include the metabolism of vitamin B12, eating of foods naturally containing cyanide (for example, almonds, lima beans, coffee and table salt), exposure to automobile exhaust and smoking cigarettes. In some form, we are exposed to low levels of natural and manmade cyanide every day without risk to our health or the environment.

well im not worried

Quote by Jackal58
You forgot the "uphill both ways" part

and I guess I shoulda said miles instead of minutes

They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
Black coffee is the absolute best tasting drink out there, man up.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Quote by Zoot Allures

im the same way cause once u get a good 5 in yah if you stop it makes you feel like **** so i just end drinking more and crashing so bad...but you do build a tolerance for caffeine pretty...i dont know why that would come in handy tho? no gets in a coffee drinking contest
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Damn, your dream TS... You should take fewer pills, man.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Kensai
You're a poofter

You wish.
Pfffftttttt.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Bair
im the same way cause once u get a good 5 in yah if you stop it makes you feel like **** so i just end drinking more and crashing so bad...but you do build a tolerance for caffeine pretty...i dont know why that would come in handy tho? no gets in a coffee drinking contest

I dont think i get crashes from it now.. I can even drink like 2 cups before i go to sleep and it dosnt affect anything
hey its not so bad without milk at all

- my dad drinks a coffee so he can GO to bed, if you can beleive it haha, it makes no sense to me.

They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
what are the odds that link is to the duncan hills coffee jingle..

edit:
ahh disapointed

and I wish I could remember more of the dream, it was really crazy. Ive been playing half life 2 recently (just got to nova prospekt) and well, that somehow got intertwined, but at the end with the russian roulette chickenball we were almost in a castle it seemed.

They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
Last edited by glenthemann at Jun 26, 2009,
Is the coffee from the hills of Colombia?

EDIT: ^Same, which is why I posted this.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
bloooooooooood oceannnnnnnn

They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
alright, so black coffee isnt bad at all.

Might have to continue the trend to seem cool infront of others

They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..