line 6 120 watt for $350
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Line-6-Spider-III-120-60Wx2-2x10-Stereo-Guitar-Combo-Amp-103944740-i1168991.gc

or a marshall 100 watt for $440
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Marshall-MG100DFX-Combo-101852705-i1145940.gc

which is a better amp for the price im leaning towards the line 6 just because its cheaper and has more watts but is the marshall really worth the extra 100 bucks
please help
thanks
both amps suck balls my friend.

heads up, your going to be flamed, youve picked the two most universily hated amps by most everyone on UG.

get a roland cube 80 or a peavey vypyr 75.

wattage doesnt matter.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

everyone here will tell you to stay away from spiders and MGs.

they really do sound as bad as everyone here says.

if you're dead set on either of those, go play them both and find out what your ears prefer. it's hard for us to tell that for you.

there are other amps out there for not a whole lot of money that will sound a bit better than those. i'd keep looking and do a little more research and keep asking questions.
to me, all dog crap amps sound the same, but the MG has a reasonably usable clean channel, and the spidr III has no usable settings at all, it doesnt even go clean really.

Vox Valvetronix VT15 is one of the best modelling amplifiers ive ever played, its models are so damned believable. Boutique clean model = yum.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

just so i can say it before someone else does...

unless you spend about $700 no marshall is worth getting.

and unless its a Flextone or Vetta II no line 6 amplifiers are worthy of their cool name or hefty price tags (referring to the bigger buggers)

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

as everyone said b4
u picked the worst 2 amps to ever consider, id sooner commit suicide than buy one of those
try a peavey vyper is your lookin for a good modeler
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal