Page 1 of 2
I always wondered who the longest surviving member of UG was...this should be interesting.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Ganoosh
I always wondered who the longest surviving member of UG was...this should be interesting.

you "always have" eh? since when? last month? lol
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by Bair
you "always have" eh? since when? last month? lol

Yes, since last month. When else? Not a very well thought out question.

Actually, why did you leave, and why did you come back, and I don't remember you much other then frequently seeing your name in the pit back before I was not married...
Quote by JDawg
Actually, why did you leave, and why did you come back, and I don't remember you much other then frequently seeing your name in the pit back before I was not married...

I used to post in the Pit back in like ... 2002-2004 haha. Then I stopped coming to the pit almost permanently, it was all Songwriting and Lyrics after that... and a few various others
Quote by JDawg

..holy ****balls........a 01er!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by Ganoosh
Yes, since last month. When else? Not a very well thought out question.

yah, i guess you're right. the longer ur here the more pathetic it gets. i must have wasted an entire year outta the last 4 on here :S
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Look at all these o8ers and 09ers saying theyre superior to an 01er and 02er what is up with that? I mean i cant really talk coz im an 07er but still
Quote by fearofthemark
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

We are the dynamite!!

My Gear:

Hamer XT Series (SATF)
Jackson JS30 Dinky
Vintage V100 Les Paul (w/ Seymour Dunc JB in Bridge pos.)

Korg ToneWorks AX1500G
Marshall MG100HDFX
Quote by BluePaintCult
I used to post in the Pit back in like ... 2002-2004 haha. Then I stopped coming to the pit almost permanently, it was all Songwriting and Lyrics after that... and a few various others

Welcome back... I was never smart enough to leave...
Quote by maniac-stevo
Look at all these o8ers and 09ers saying theyre superior to an 01er and 02er what is up with that? I mean i cant really talk coz im an 07er but still

hey..

HEY!!

Do not group me in with all those 08ers...I'm the only 09er that has posted in this thread so far, and I didn't declare any type of superiority. I was pondering in innocent wonder and awe at who was the oldest member.

I'm offended
I am your phone.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by maniac-stevo

i dont think your join date should didctate how u are saw on UG......i mean i saw some 05ers being just retarded....and i saw 09ers give the best addvice in the world....i kno that most of the time the older members usualy show more maturity and stuff but im just saying..........

i wonder how many people are gunna say "yeah ur just saying that cuz ur a 08er"
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by Ganoosh
hey..

HEY!!

Do not group me in with all those 08ers...I'm the only 09er that has posted in this thread so far, and I didn't declare any type of superiority. I was pondering in innocent wonder and awe at who was the oldest member.

I'm offended

How dare you talk back to us!
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
How dare you talk back to us!

I repent.
Quote by Ganoosh
hey..

HEY!!

I'm offended

My bad...i apologise...cangratulations for knowing your place :P
Quote by fearofthemark

We are the dynamite!!

My Gear:

Hamer XT Series (SATF)
Jackson JS30 Dinky

Korg ToneWorks AX1500G
Marshall MG100HDFX
Quote by RU Experienced?
Touche and douche don't rhyme.

They do if that's how you choose to spell touché.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
07ers are the best.

Quote by fearofthemark

We are the dynamite!!

My Gear:

Hamer XT Series (SATF)
Jackson JS30 Dinky

Korg ToneWorks AX1500G
Marshall MG100HDFX
Quote by BluePaintCult
no one ever said or implied that they do rhyme, moron.

Touche, you douche.

Quote by rabidguitarist
They do if that's how you choose to spell touché.

I didn't feel like going through all the alt + num patterns to find the correct one.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
One day I shall be.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

The war of attrition has begun.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Page 1 of 2