I got sick and tired of seeing all these "Pit, it's my birthday. What did you get me?" or "Pit, it's my birthday, what should I do?" threads. So, after seeing the youtube thread, I got the idea to make one birthday thread for everyone to post in. Honestly, a few threads every day about the same thing get annoying.

Enjoy.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I got sick of these only threads.

+1
soon there will be nothing but 'only' threads.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
This thread will never last. You got sick of all the annoying birthday threads, so you made one of those annoying "I got sick of those annoying threads so I made this annoying generality thread" thread. Where's the logic in that?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
This thread will never last. You got sick of all the annoying birthday threads, so you made one of those annoying "I got sick of those annoying threads so I made this annoying generality thread" thread. Where's the logic in that?

...so instead of people announcing it's their birthday and making hundreds of threads, they can do it all in one thread.
I don't think this thread is pointless at all. It could work just like any other 'Only' thread, and I am also starting to get annoyed with 'lol it r my burfday n i haf no frens so u get me preses lol' threads.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Dude, seriously,

I'm 17 today.

And I decided to come here.

To the pit...

WTF?

/life
GTFO my sig
Quote by genghisgandhi
if its your birthday, you deserve your own thread

No you don't.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
This reminds me of that episode of The Office when Jim decides that instead of having three separate birthday parties in one month, he would just combine them all into one big party.

No one was pleased. Just like no one is pleased with this thread. I don't really care if someone makes a thread to announce it's their birthday. I mean, can't they have that one liberty? If you don't like it just don't go into the thread, there's still plenty other ones for you to read.

/rant
it was sonic the hedgehog's (and robotnik's) 18th about 3 days ago.
happy birthday, sir.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by mrcrono
This reminds me of that episode of The Office when Jim decides that instead of having three separate birthday parties in one month, he would just combine them all into one big party.

No one was pleased. Just like no one is pleased with this thread. I don't really care if someone makes a thread to announce it's their birthday. I mean, can't they have that one liberty? If you don't like it just don't go into the thread, there's still plenty other ones for you to read.

/rant

It's kind of irritating having the entire front page covered in birthday threads. Just like it got annoying having the entire front page covered in youtube threads. Except birthday threads are even more pointless.

EDIT:
Quote by genghisgandhi
yes you do

Why are you "entitled" to a thread just because it's your birthday?
Last edited by mamosa at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by mamosa
It's kind of irritating having the entire front page covered in birthday threads. Just like it got annoying having the entire front page covered in youtube threads. Except birthday threads are even more pointless.

You see, I see where you're coming from except I just looked on the front page and only saw one birthday thread. Yours.

There's never more than one of the front page at a given time anyway...
I turned 16 today, was about to make a thread, saw this, and decided to post here.

My last birthday present from UG was a 45 day ban.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by mrcrono
You see, I see where you're coming from except I just looked on the front page and only saw one birthday thread. Yours.

There's never more than one of the front page at a given time anyway...

Now. But there have been times when it has happened. And another one today reminded me of it.

Quote by valennic
I turned 16 today, was about to make a thread, saw this, and decided to post here.

See, two people already used this thread! Congrats, man. Enjoy being 16. You gonna have a party?

Last edited by mamosa at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by mamosa
Now. But there have been times when it has happened. And another one today reminded me of it.

See, someone already used this thread! Congrats, man. Enjoy being 16. You gonna have a party?

Well I didnt feel like being an ass lol. Thanks

Yeah, gonna have a BIG one sometime next week.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic

Ha!

I'm a year older than you TODAY!!!

6-26, mojito!

EDIT: Just to be clear, I used it first. WIN!
GTFO my sig
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
Ha!

I'm a year older than you TODAY!!!

6-26, mojito!

EDIT: Just to be clear, I used it first. WIN!

Yes. I need to correct myself. Happy birthday.

You can have one of the same