I finally found the roadhouse deluxe I wanted at Sam Ash and purchased it. The guy put my guitar in a gig bag with a few picks and that was it. I was too excited to realized it didn't even have a tremolo arm

What are all the little things that come with a new strat? tremolo arm, allen wrenches, manual...is that all? I did pay 50 bucks less than musicianfriend.com had the guitar for.
Yea that's the plan. I just don't know all of the missing pieces that should've come with the guitar from the start.
i dunno if it's american, but american strats come with a case, cable, polish cloth, owners manual, whammy bar, and a whole bunch of allan keys
Quote by trashbeast
i dunno if it's american, but american strats come with a case, cable, polish cloth, owners manual, whammy bar, and a whole bunch of allan keys

mine came with a strap too
I pay for music and so should you: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by Music18
u just got to love fat strats.... and i really like the ones that hav 2 single pick upsm then the humbucker near the bridge... very nice =)
my mim deluxe strat came with a case, trem arm, two manuals, and a few allen wrenches
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
i got: guitar, gig bag, trem arm, manuals, allen wrenches with my old mim.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
i got: guitar, gig bag, trem arm, manuals, allen wrenches with my old mim.

my dad's mim came with nothin but the trem arm and an allen key. it was bought from GC too... =/
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I just got the Lone Star Strat (the HSS version of the Roadhouse Strat) and mine came with the deluxe gigbag (pretty sure it's the same as the regular Fender bag just with a little bit more padding and a bigger Fender logo), vibrato arm, truss rod allen key, bridge saddle allen key and a bunch of manuals, the registration card, etc.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.