Well fellows ive finally gotten it, and its all I rembered it was.

Here she is....

And now with the family.

.....now all I need is an eventide harmonizer and I can rule the world
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Do want.

HNAD! Best one in a while
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
sweet brother! time to put the vox a side!
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
One of the best amps ever made imo. Its so versatile that it make me wanna cum everywhere
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Yep, I played that very bogner about 7 months ago. No amp has sounded good since then, including my little vox. So I just had to get it. Shes been layaway since the 28th of may.
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

DAMN YOU!!!
MY GAS IS KICKING IN!!!!

AHHH!!!

anyway
looking forward for clips
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by MatrixClaw

HNAD! Best one in a while

Ouch...

Congrats, HNAD,
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Yea me and my friend are going to break it in tomorrow. Ill see if I can get a good clip of it up on here then. One thing that bugs me though, the plexi setting blows. It dosent sound like one at all! The blue channel models it perfectly though, I just dont understand it, why have a plexi switch when the channel itself sounds better??

EDIT: haha im sorry gregs, I didnt mean to steal your thunder.

Quote by gregs1020
Ouch...

LOL

This one even beat mine
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Do like.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I love that combo of grill/tolex/knobs... Bogner's are the sex.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Very nice. Is that Vox an AC30?

Bogner=
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Bogner Ecstacy and a Boss DS-1?

Classy.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
man, sweet amp you got there! i just couldn't figure it all out when i played it...sounded great though!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
definitely my favorite amp. HNAD!
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by xwearesinking
Bogner Ecstacy and a Boss DS-1?

Classy.

Dont judge my rig its still in progress but yea its a hold over from my Vox, its utterly useless now with the whole boost feature and such. Im going to sell that and buy an EH holy grail plus. Thats the one thing I mis about my vox is its reverb (even though it was digital).

holy crap, excellent! ecstacies are badass.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
holy crap, excellent! ecstacies are badass.

lawl
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808

what's the plural?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Is that not the plural form of ecstacy? thats how I would have spelled it...

Well im going to go to work to try and get myself out of debt. But ill see if I cant post some audio on here tomorrow.

Quote by schtick_bomb
....now all I need is an eventide harmonizer and I can rule the world

Steve Vai much??

HNAD!!!!

Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
You, sir, are obviously a gentleman of wealth & taste. Don't worry, we'll still associate with you despite that
Congrats, man! That'll probably stand as one of the best NADs for a while to come!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
That is a great looking and great sounding amp man.

The guy I bought my Splawn off of had just gotten one and when he played it for me I immediately had GAS for one. Kinda sad how one can save money for a whole year to get a killer amp and still have GAS

HNAD