Hi, I am looking at boutique high gain lead amp heads, I current looking at the Soldano slo 100, or Madison Divinity 2 amp heads, which would be better for Lead playing, but can also do breakdowns and blast beats, which would be the best overall amp, or what other amp should I look at
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
wtf stupid really stupid question, you should really be asking about amp specs and features and tone. if you want high gain peavey xxx or randall kh sig thats 2.
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Jun 26, 2009,
Quote by ibanezgod1973
wtf stupid really stupid question, you should really be asking about amp specs and features and tone. if you want high gain peavey xxx or randall kh sig thats 2.

if he wants to spend his money that way let him. god, about the millionth wasted post i have seen today.

anyways. I would vote for the Soldano. spot on specs in my opinion. I know nothin about the other one, so i am of very little help on that one.
madison got a very bad name on harmony central a while back (something about being more or less a crappier copy of a marshall tsl? erock will remember better than i do )... haven't tried them, though.

soldano have a great reputation, and the avenger i tried was badass. I haven't tried the slo, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Aren't blast beats a drum thing?
Anyways, I heard madison's aren't that great, like Dave said.
I hear soldanos are amazing, though I've never had a chance to buy either =[
Also look at ENGL, and Framus, both make sweet metal amps
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Wrong forum, take it to Guitar Gear & Accessories.

*Reported*
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
I feel stupid, I read the title and thought "That would be one HEAVY amp"
FRAMUS COBRA

Oh dear lord, I just got mine, with the matching cab, this thing breathes freaking fire.

The rythym channel has more crunch and chunk than anything I've ever played in my life, and the lead channel has the ability to have more gain than any other amp ever, I'd compare it to an EngL Powerball, but its a little less spongy, and a little more defined. Its extremely loud, and much more versatile than most other high gain amps, the clean channel is like glass. Not to mention, it glows red man.

I got a good deal on mine, but rack they're 3000+ from guitar center, if you've got that sort of cash to drop on this, its totally worth it.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
My Pittbull absolutely vehemently refuses to do breakdowns and backbeats. Just absolutely freakin refuses.. "sigh"