Made this about a week ago, just some chords in this odd tuning on guitar along with phase, flange, and chorus via pedals and stereo delay via mixer doing some odd things.

Sounds really Soundgardeney to me.

Anyway its called NoName in my profile.

Thanks.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
first thoughts : 90's rock

second thoughts: this really is begging for some vocals,

those weird effects at the 1 minute mark kind of threw me off a bit.

other wise youve got some pretty good sounds going but it needs a bit more structure i think, if you had a full song to go along with it including percussion, bass, lead guitar, vocals and such, i'd say its got a lot of potential
Quote by BluePaintCult
first thoughts : 90's rock

second thoughts: this really is begging for some vocals,

those weird effects at the 1 minute mark kind of threw me off a bit.

other wise youve got some pretty good sounds going but it needs a bit more structure i think, if you had a full song to go along with it including percussion, bass, lead guitar, vocals and such, i'd say its got a lot of potential

Thanks so much man.

I've been messing with vocal ideas, but first off I'm no singer even if I do try, and secondly nothing really matches up well with it that I've tried.

Yeah the stereo delay was a total accident, I turned on the chorus, phase, and flange and was just going to do that, but the delay was on so when I finished I went back and listened to it and thought it was cool.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
nice. it reminded me of a trippy sand man land type thing. good pot smoking music lol. i though it was good, and dident need vocals, the vocals would have to be great to make the song better, but they could easily bring the song down if they were sub-par. overall nice job. i though it could have been a bit longer. you left me begging for more. nice job man. rock on!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20483776#post20483776
The riff is nice man, needs a bit off structure as others pointed out, and if your not very good with the vocals, then first try to write down a structure on paper and write it as a song. I find that some times its easier to think off vocals when you have some more structure, maybe a steady bass line to support the pretty space guitar, and give it some more flow.
I was expecting some vocals or something to happen but I loved the effects (reminded me of a sitar o.O) and the playing is done well. Recording is handled well also.
I liked it, it seemed well done.

idk it seemed pretty fluid and spacey to me. pretty ambient
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Yes this song definitly reminded me of some 90s rock. I'm imagining some grungy type of vocal, think nickleback?

I thought the effects made it sound a bit ambient. Liked the sitar sounding effect.

This reminds me of Collective Soul almost..
Again, the 90's rock thing haha

Some of the chords were, to be honest, quite unexpected, but still seemed to fit. I really like that though, because if you hear exactly what you expect to hear, it kinda gets dull, which is not the case here

Good stuff, I'd like to hear some vocals on top
Quote by chasepalmer
nice. it reminded me of a trippy sand man land type thing. good pot smoking music lol. ]

lol

really trippy man, i liked it, missing some radiohead-esque vocals, if your looking for a soundgarden sound, it should kick in for a chorus, that would sound pretty good. loved the effects, great job

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151119
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA