Wow! How long has he been at it (playing, that is)? There were some slightly sloppy parts, but just the composition alone is enough to make it amazing. It sounds GREAT!
Quote by GC Shred Off
If you want to stick it in the sound off sticky, I'll add it to the song list.

I don't know exactly how to go about that, but yes please do and thank you

Quote by i_don't_know
Wow! How long has he been at it (playing, that is)? There were some slightly sloppy parts, but just the composition alone is enough to make it amazing. It sounds GREAT!

He's been playing 10 years. He recorded it in one day real quick in like one take and he doesn't even remember how to play it all, but yeah he said there are a couple of sloppy parts but he was getting the recording for free so he just did it real quick. But thanks for the compliment and opinion
Quote by BeautifulDiskiz
I don't know exactly how to go about that, but yes please do and thank you

There is a thread right at the top of the forum called "NORWEGIAN SHREDDING" etc where readers can post recordings. In that thread, just post the link, song name, and who it's by and I'll add it to the list.
Quote by GC Shred Off
There is a thread right at the top of the forum called "NORWEGIAN SHREDDING" etc where readers can post recordings. In that thread, just post the link, song name, and who it's by and I'll add it to the list.

K, did it, thanks