First,

I love music and have a philosophy that if you "do the hard thing, do it meaning fully and do it now, you can do anything"

Ultimate-Guitar has been a key in my success of learning the guitar, theory and other joys of music. I have written many great songs that I would just like to show the world or at least get a chance to show the world with.

Is there anyway to place these on the front of the site, provided they pass the test of greatness? I have been writing this great song and just need a big break. Is there any contests I can enter, anyone who would be willing to listen to a quick song?

Do we have any wise music hot shots who can help provided I really have the music?
Listen ... there is music all around you, flying across wireless internet along with millions of $0.99's
-What august rush should say
Free music downloads
I can help, somehow.

but srsly get a youtube page if youve recorded it put some pretty pictures on it, if not play it live. Or Myspace, or even post on Ultimate Guitar

Theres other sites like this, but tbh if you want to get noticed straight away, you need money.
-no sig-
Go to the soundclick.com or ursession.com website, on soundclick you can upload your music and if you want, charge people to download the song.
Quote by muckypup
Go to the soundclick.com or ursession.com website, on soundclick you can upload your music and if you want, charge people to download the song.

Thanks for the advice muckypup

just a few quick questions.

Is it free to upload and charge?

Do they charge a fee?
Listen ... there is music all around you, flying across wireless internet along with millions of $0.99's
-What august rush should say
Free music downloads
Quote by Laridar
Thanks for the advice muckypup

just a few quick questions.

Is it free to upload and charge?

Do they charge a fee?

i have a free soundclick account. its free to upload your music, however if you want to sell a song they take a small portion of every sale. you can also get a vip account, but that cost monet. honestly i think the VIP's are a waster of money because one of my songs is #3 on the prog metal charts and thats jsut from getting a decent amount of crits from the original recording forum. anywaysi recommend the site