I cant find any string manufactures that make odd numbered string gauges... for example they will have singles in .050 and .052 but not in .051

Does anyone know where I can find what I am looking for?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by chainsawguitar
Why do you need such an exact guage? How do you feel such a slight difference?

Agreed.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
man I hate UG forum because this exactly^... It doesnt matter why just contribute/help me out. You already know the answer to that question... cus i'm a picky bastard that claims I can feel/hear the difference. The thing is... you can hear the difference, people way underestimate how strings contribute to their tone, even the slightest difference in thickness makes a difference.

Now I'd like to get back on topic.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
dude, chill. how do you know, i have never seen a .51. have you? much less played one?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
in the latest issue of guitarplayer, one of the guitarists from mastodon said that he had strings gauged 11-51 from a company called thomastik. best of luck. supoosedly they're the only brand that makes them