The input jack on my Ibanez has decided to quit, and I have $0, I need it fixed now. My plan is to take the jack off another guitar of mine and put it in the Ibby, I have no soldering iron though, here are a couple ideas I had, please let me know if they would work, or if you have any other ideas.

I have a woodburner i got as a gift a year ago, it's similar to a soldering iron, idk if it would work, but it's an idea.

I could hold a hail with pliers and heat it up, then solder with it, my dad used this to solder before.
depending on what happened to the input jack you may just be able to bend the contacts to make them tighter which would allow the jack to work properly while you find the $2.00 it takes to buy a new one.
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame
Quote by MeanwiththeDean
depending on what happened to the input jack you may just be able to bend the contacts to make them tighter which would allow the jack to work properly while you find the $2.00 it takes to buy a new one.

It's been acting up for a while, it's flat out broken now, and I don't have anywhere to buy one that cheap, I'd have to order and pay for shipping and tax too, I'd rather just do it this way tbh.
your second option is best, but yeah...you don't have a friend who has a blow torch? Uncle?

A blowtorch works too, even just one of the little gas station ones (as long as it's a torch and not a lighter).
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
Quote by DLrocket89
your second option is best, but yeah...you don't have a friend who has a blow torch? Uncle?

A blowtorch works too, even just one of the little gas station ones (as long as it's a torch and not a lighter).

I do have one, but it's too hot. I tried before. It melts what I'm trying to solder to.