So my friend was telling me about how he wanted to beat up this other kid, and then started telling me this story about how 20 kids from different towns were gonna fight, but then about 90 kids from one town ran out of the woods and kicked the crap out of the kids from the other town. So i was just wondering, anybody have any crazy fight stories?
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
Rednecks and black people/hispanics have race wars all the time at my school...

That's what you get for living in GA.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Blacks vs. Mexicans here in Pomona. some guys from both got shot. oh well, its what I get for living in Pomona. and im Mexican too. damn.
ueah oe time I in a gihgt with edward norton, turns out it was with my self

or helena bonham cater, i dunno
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My mate was fighting this druggy in school and the druggy pulled a knife on him
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
yeah there was a "town-fight" where I live
there where like 200 of the one town and like 10 from the other, but they ran away
pretty stupid, they had a bet who would win in a fight
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by diminishedtobme
We should have a country fight; USA vs China. needless to say us chinese will win.

better India vs China
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by g_tab_man
So my friend was telling me about how he wanted to beat up this other kid, and then started telling me this story about how 20 kids from different towns were gonna fight, but then about 90 kids from one town ran out of the woods and kicked the crap out of the kids from the other town. So i was just wondering, anybody have any crazy fight stories?

So stories that aren't true?
Quote by Kensai
ueah oe time I in a gihgt with edward norton, turns out it was with my self

or helena bonham cater, i dunno

Brad Pitt?
Quote by Ganoosh
Rednecks and black people/hispanics have race wars all the time at my school...

That's what you get for living in GA.

California too..., esp. in LA

Why can't we all just get along?
I punched a guy in the trachea, and no more than a second later I had a gaping gash across the side of my face.
I once had a thing with a fat pakistani guy, he kept trying to "start on me", eventually I got out of my seat rather speedily, he took off. How pleasant.

Though as much as I usually don't find fights amusing, one got me at my school, a guy moved to my town from London, he was into all the skinhead sorta stuff, so the resident scrawny ginger kid who thinks he's incredibly tough starts saying "I'll box you out" and all this. So the londoner got a year 7 and hid behind him in faux-fear, so the ginger kid comes over to him, with his chest up acting big, trying to push him about a bit, within seconds the londoner reversed it so this guy was up against the wall off the ground, eventually a headbutt was used which lead into the guy getting his head pounded by this guy.
The guy went as red as his hair, which cracked me up.
When i was in Grade 8, a bunch of kids from the nearby high school came to my school cause they wanted to beat up this one kid for whatever reason, so about 30 of em showed up, the cops came, everyone was freaking out, and i had to walk right through the middle of them to get home. they didnt bother me but a couple of them started following me. It was a little scary. They didn't get what they came for but i think they found the guy a week later and beat the **** outta him
I attended a big fight once. Two lads at different schools had an arguement over a girl. They each got all their mates together (+ some more including me) and went to a field. The other guys crew had golf clubs, baseball bats, knives, hammers and we had all come unarmed. It was looking really nasty until they got together shook hands and called it off.

:S
Fights are stupid unless you're defending yourself. And it isn't considered defending yourself if it's pre-meditated..
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by Punk_Ninja
I once had a thing with a fat pakistani guy, he kept trying to "start on me

Kinky.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Well, towards the end of this year a girl in my class died. Some dumb**** apparently says something along the lines of "she deserved to die and she's rotting in hell as we speak." Dumb**** had to have security follow him around as he took his finals. Needless to say, no-one's seen anything of him since school let out. The strangest thing is that she was a really likable person.
Quote by diminishedtobme
We should have a country fight; USA vs China. needless to say us chinese will win.

It's funny when asians are prideful in their race.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Brad Pitt?

Brad poott.

Quote by jsnate
It's funny when asians are prideful in their race.

China is a race now...?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I once had a fight with this Arabian kid and almost got done for racial assult. He attacked me first.
We had a grade 9 fight and I wasn't there but apparently it was one of the best fights at our school and there was blood everywhere.

Also long story short my friend went to fight a kid but the kid had crowbars and a sock full of rocks (he must be poor) and other weapons and it didn't really happen. Basically my friend got pepper sprayed and got chased by a guy meanwhile the kids from a nearby skate park all chased after the other guys.
Iv'e only ever had one fight in year nine, with a fat nutty guy.

I can't really fight so I stole his phone and threw it at him.

It still keeps me awake at night to this day.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
My and my friends Ponyboy and Sodapop went out to fight these rich kids once. We ended up winning, as those damn Socs ran like babies
Quote by J Mud
My and my friends Ponyboy and Sodapop went out to fight these rich kids once. We ended up winning, as those damn Socs ran like babies

That you Dally?
Quote by J Mud

Outsiders FTW!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Me and my friends all hung around this one dude who was really cool, and we all got invited to this REALLY cool dude's party one time, there were like 100 different people from all over town. The REALLY cool dude made this really cool speech and ended it with an epic "CAAANNN YOOOOUUUUU DIIIGGGG ITTTTT?!"

Then he got shot, everyone blamed it on us, we had to run all the way across the city back to our normal hang out spot and fight everyone on the way. Some people were on roller skates, others had baseball bats. We picked up some cheap *****. Then we get back to our hang out spot, and there's the people who framed us for the shooting. One of them sat in a car with bottles on his fingers, tapping them together and taunting us with a really annoying voice saying "COME OUT TO PLAAYYY-AYYYYY!!!"

Turns out, all the other people found out we were innocent, and kicked the asses of the people who framed us.
when my old english teacher first started teaching, he was trying to break up a fight and got stabbed

and its not really a fight but, the sophomores and juniors last year had a wall of death in the hallway last year