ok. this may be suckupish and kinda stalkerish of a thread, even for my creepy self, but I thought it might produce decent results.

a twist on the 'dream bass' thread, make one for a bass player you love. it doesn't have to be your very favorite, just one you thought would like a bass that did _____.

for example, I think it'd be pretty cool if Chris Wolstenholme had a middle position Bart humbucker on an active jazz style bass, and then had it chromed up to match Matt's Manson. with a glossy black pickguard and ebony fretboard.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
If this thread weren't by the humanity, I totally would have said something like, "An Epi Tbird for Pete Wentz."

No, really, I'd go with a maple fretboard, active P's, and an active MM, in a P style bass, black body with various gold and green highlights for Mat Freeman. I don't know why, but when I hear Rancid songs, I think of the colors green and gold.
Id take a HH style stingray in sunburst for mr Scott Shriner, Dont know but I think he could rock it might fierce.
Quote by NotSoAirJordan
If this thread weren't by the humanity, I totally would have said something like, "An Epi Tbird for Pete Wentz."

No, really, I'd go with a maple fretboard, active P's, and an active MM, in a P style bass, black body with various gold and green highlights for Mat Freeman. I don't know why, but when I hear Rancid songs, I think of the colors green and gold.

show yo respect!!! I might give Pete Wentz a tone knob...

but I think a HP P bass with green and gold would just look awesome...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Timmy commerford,

A Lakland 4-94 model, oh wait......

Pete wentz

A bloody mirror
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by Casketcreep
Carl Thompson beat me to it.

Actually from what i hear, alot of people who have played carl thompson bass's say there very sloppily made.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I'd get Jared Followill to give his T bird some better pickups and an active EQ.
Although, to be fair to the man he can make that bass sound pretty cool anyway.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.