Hey guys, I'm looking to get a decent pedal board now that I'm building up my collection. I'm trying to stop this whole "buy,buy,buy" mentality, and this will be my last buy for a while... hopefully.

I have a Nova Delay, CoolCat Vibe, Boss NS-2, MXR 6 band EQ, and my amp's foot pedal. I'd like a hard case, but will check out soft case recommendations. I'd like a built in power supply too, but it's not absolutely necessary...

My budget is $100 MAX, and I'm definitely willing to go used. I'd rather only pay $60-$70 used, but hey, this is an investment and I have the money.

Let me know.
Thanks.
Make one? It'll be waaaayy cheaper. Check the pedalboard thread. Somebody made one out of a hard suitcase, you could do that if you want to carry with it. Then just thow a power strip in the back.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

I JUST bought a Gator PT-Pro Pedal Tote from guitarcenter.com for $104.00. It is absolutely perfect as a board--excellent construction, size, and functionality--and the gig bag that it comes with is equally amazing for going to and from gigs/rehearsals. It holds all nine of my pedals.

PS. The buy buy buy mentality you speak of is something I was plagued with until I put together my pedalboard two weeks ago as well. Once you find a signal path that you enjoy, you will lose the urge to get more pedals for a good while I should think.
Doomsday Arsenal - alternative/progressive
Fender '08 Am Std Strat w/ CS69s > MXR Classic 108 Fuzz > JH-1B Wah > MXR Dyna Comp > EHX Big Muff Pi > Maxon OD9 > MXR Phase 90 > Ibanez CS9 > MXR Carbon Copy > Boss TU-2 > Fender Hot Rod Deluxe