Well, pit, I've got a sinus infection and bronchitis. I won't be doing anything for about a week. I want to kill some time with game maker, and I'm about intermediate at it. What I need is ideas for games, preferably something like a platformer.

Heck, it can be one of UG, where you navigate the forums, get aids, post the pear, undertake women's rights, and get banned. Anything! But, I need ideas.

So, pit, I pose this on you.

GIVE ME IDEAS! I'll start making a rough plotline and edit it into this post. This may be good, and if I complete it, I'll release it as an EXE file. So... yeah. LET THE IDEAS FLOW!

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by WyvernOmega
Well, pit, I've got a sinus infection and bronchitis. I won't be doing anything for about a week. I want to kill some time with game maker, and I'm about intermediate at it. What I need is ideas for games, preferably something like a platformer.

Heck, it can be one of UG, where you navigate the forums, get aids, post the pear, undertake women's rights, and get banned. Anything! But, I need ideas.

So, pit, I pose this on you.

GIVE ME IDEAS! I'll start making a rough plotline and edit it into this post. This may be good, and if I complete it, I'll release it as an EXE file. So... yeah. LET THE IDEAS FLOW!

Ya get AIDS that's one helluva fun game.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by JacobLampman
Ya get AIDS that's one helluva fun game.

I'm just searching for ideas. I want to get people's mind's jogging.

I write songs.
none
Quote by GuitarYay
call it "2012"

You can guess where I'm going with this >.>

John Cusack?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
A CIA agent who allegedly halts the Cold War from having an all-out nuclear holocaust.

Set it at the 70's.

Call it: "Agent joshua122593."
I want to do this in a week, but still make it enjoyable and funny.

I write songs.
none
Quote by DirtyMakik
John Cusack?

Oh yeah I suppose but I want lizard people in this game and it's going to be a battle to save humanity but in the end the humans will realize that "A Higher Power" wants us off this planet so he sent the lizards to eradicate us
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Make a UG MMO.

So wait you're saying we can play a game where we're a made up person and we sit on UG all day posting?

BUT I ALREADY DO THAT IN REAL LIFE!!!! >
Quote by GuitarYay
Oh yeah I suppose but I want lizard people in this game and it's going to be a battle to save humanity but in the end the humans will realize that "A Higher Power" wants us off this planet so he sent the lizards to eradicate us

...sounds alot like the plot of the original Battlestar:Galactica series...
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
...sounds alot like the plot of the original Battlestar:Galactica series...

....They made that show into a game? Hell I don't even watch the show so I really don't know
Scrabble against an AI.

You know I'm fucking right.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by GuitarYay
....They made that show into a game? Hell I don't even watch the show so I really don't know

Idk but the only difference is that the "higher power" are lizards, and your lizards would be scanner-eyed robots.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Rather not do an MMO, people, I'm thinking single player platformer.

I write songs.
none
Quote by DirtyMakik
Idk but the only difference is that the "higher power" are lizards, and your lizards would be scanner-eyed robots.

NO that's not that cool, I want it to be like the "God" that everyone believes in betrays them and decides to eradicate them, it'll be kind of a religious game, you know what I mean?
Quote by WyvernOmega
Rather not do an MMO, people, I'm thinking single player platformer.

1.Take a frying pan
2.pour in Deus Ex
3.add some Conker Bad Fur Day and some Mafia
4.???
5.PROFIT!

Quote by GuitarYay
NO that's not that cool, I want it to be like the "God" that everyone believes in betrays them and decides to eradicate them, it'll be kind of a religious game, you know what I mean?

D'you know that guy Raël? jk.. I get your point. I'm pretty sure it's been done before.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I'm gonna have halfway-intelligent bosses in it, I know that. Really fun.

I write songs.
none
alright, so theres this plumber, and his love of his life gets taken from a giant evil turtle, and the plumber and his brother have to go on an adventure to get the princess back.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Warned for having the wrong opinion.
Quote by crypticslaughtr
alright, so theres this plumber, and his love of his life gets taken from a giant evil turtle, and the plumber and his brother have to go on an adventure to get the princess back.

He's a dinosaur.

I write songs.
none
Quote by WyvernOmega
He's a dinosaur.

Heeeeyyyyy!!!
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by DirtyMakik
1.Take a frying pan
2.pour in Deus Ex
3.add some Conker Bad Fur Day and some Mafia
4.???
5.PROFIT!

D'you know that guy Raël? jk.. I get your point. I'm pretty sure it's been done before.

DAMMIT! well I tried
Quote by GuitarYay
DAMMIT! well I tried

Life: The Game. Would be like a first person Sims.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik

Life: The Game. Would be like a first person Sims.

FFUUUUUU-------

No, but I'm probably gonna do a Mario that spans out to the internet, including UG!

IT'S SETTLED!

I write songs.
none
Some of the brightest stars of modern music (John Frusciante, Jesse Lacey, Matt Bellamy for example, but you can pick your favorite contemporary musicians) have been taken hostage by the Jonas Brothers and the evil Disney corporation, where they are to be made into sex slaves. You, a young but dedicated rocker, must use the power of rock to reach the Disney castle where your heroes are being held, and rescue them before their assholes are penetrated by the malevolent JoBros. Along the way, you will battle lesser bosses, such as Soulja Boy, Nickelback, Flo Rida, and others who are trying to destroy rock once and for all, before the final battle with the disembodied, cryogenically frozen head of Walt Disney himself. On your journey, you will be helped by musicians who were not taken by the evil JoBros, either aging musicians who still believe in the power of rock, or maybe Jack Black because that would be funny.

You can modify this if you want. It's just an idea.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Some of the brightest stars of modern music (John Frusciante, Jesse Lacey, Matt Bellamy for example, but you can pick your favorite contemporary musicians) have been taken hostage by the Jonas Brothers and the evil Disney corporation, where they are to be made into sex slaves. You, a young but dedicated rocker, must use the power of rock to reach the Disney castle where your heroes are being held, and rescue them before their assholes are penetrated by the malevolent JoBros. Along the way, you will battle lesser bosses, such as Soulja Boy, Nickelback, Flo Rida, and others who are trying to destroy rock once and for all, before the final battle with the disembodied, cryogenically frozen head of Walt Disney himself. On your journey, you will be helped by musicians who were not taken by the evil JoBros, either aging musicians who still believe in the power of rock, or maybe Jack Black because that would be funny.

You can modify this if you want. It's just an idea.

THIS!!!

That would be pretty sweet. As long as you kill the Jonas Brothers in the final battle also.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -