So, Recently I decided to learn theory.... and it's been going well, because when I was real young I took the time to learn to read music, and learned 'basic' theory... so that's given me a leg up. Anyways the point of this thread is that I've found that learning theory is easier when it's a video lesson, as opposed to written lesson.

Anyways to get to the point, does anyone have any free video lessons on ANY topic that has helped a lot? Anything from technique, to theory... I wanted to make this thread 'cause although there is a lesson sticky... there have been no video lesson stickies. So any helpful videos out there?
My favorite are the stickies and Freepower's youtube account which therein links you to justinguitar in one of his videos, not to mention having his other cool videos to watch
I've watched all of Freepower's theory videos, but he jsut stopped at number five... do you know if he's gonna keep making them?
Ah, well I'm not sure. He mostly has taught technique in his videos/stickies, and stated in his first music theory video that he was just covering some basics because, well, music theory is always important to know
Quote by Ganphra
I've watched all of Freepower's theory videos, but he jsut stopped at number five... do you know if he's gonna keep making them?

Some stuff's in the pipeline but don't hold your breath. To be honest, I was mostly trying to bridge the gap between application and theory that everyone assumes you're sorted with when they do a theory lesson. Read through the MT sticky and you should find it perfectly logical now.
Hey, I didn't know you were on here! Anyways, loved your videos man, they were the first I watched... and now I'm getting into the more 'advanced' theories now.
Quote by Ganphra
Hey, I didn't know you were on here! Anyways, loved your videos man, they were the first I watched... and now I'm getting into the more 'advanced' theories now.

Hehe, you're the first person I know to have found my vids without knowing me through UG. Welcome to the community!
probably justinguitar, hes on youtube and has his own website.
"Been Dazed And Confused For So0 LoNg ItZ n0T Tru3"

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.