I'm on vacation in Freddricksburg, Virginia, and I stopped by a local music shop inside. They had a bunch of Samich Guitars by Greg Bennett. I've never heard of these before. I played on a UM3 and a Torino I believe. They felt very nice, and seemed like quality guitars, but I've never heard of them before. Has anyone used these before or own one? Are they quality guitars? What genre's do they suit?
Quote by TatarSalad2
I'm on vacation in Freddricksburg, Virginia, and I stopped by a local music shop inside. They had a bunch of Samich Guitars by Greg Bennett. I've never heard of these before. I played on a UM3 and a Torino I believe. They felt very nice, and seemed like quality guitars, but I've never heard of them before. Has anyone used these before or own one? Are they quality guitars? What genre's do they suit?

Lol, Samich guitars

They're pretty good, kind of like Cort as far as price/quality goes i think. I tried a jazz guitar of theirs once and it was pretty nice.
They make some real lemons though, be careful.

Their starter packs are below noob level quality.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by TatarSalad2

Reminded me of; "I had a sammich in my heeaadd!!" - Gir

On topic, I've played one Samick Guitar before, it was a gorgeous purple explorer style, wish I bought it
Can't really remember how it played, or even what it sounded like... But it was soooo gorgeous!!
i own a samick (i believe it's spelled), AV6, is a les paul copy, the pickups are duncan designed, and, to me sound just as or better quality then the Gibson Les Paul Standards. Now I'm not a fan of gibson, but, the avion feels 10x better then the les pauls I have played, this is disregaurding vintage les pauls ofcourse

They are top notch instruments for the mostpart, if I were to get another I would get the malibu, MB30

I would recommend getting one, they are very nice and somtimes very cheap depending on model, nice to just have for the fun of it.
I pay for music and so should you: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by Music18
u just got to love fat strats.... and i really like the ones that hav 2 single pick upsm then the humbucker near the bridge... very nice =)
Gtfo My Internets By Cuntwank.com
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
?

Wtf?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

When I went down to buy my first guitar (I had learned and gigged with my brother's prior to this), I narrowed my choices to a Samick superstrat model with a Floyd Rose and a Standard Tele.
In the end, I got the Tele, but the Samick was a great player. I bought a Jackson superstrat not long after, for more than I would have payed for the Samick, and regretted it for the few months until I sold it.
a samich guitar, sounds tasty

i wish i was decent at photoshop so i could make this
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
a samich guitar, sounds tasty

i wish i was decent at photoshop so i could make this

lol