Hey guys, would the 20 watt version of the Rev Jr. Pro be loud enough for jamming with a drummer? I'm pretty sure the lead channel would be loud enough, but would i be able to get cleans heard over a drummer without breakup?
Quote by Kanthras
Awww, that tiny wittle head looks adorable on that cab..

*Krank amp turns on*

AAAAAUUGHHH TEH CRUSHING OVERDRIVE aSDJKANHFUILGN
you wont get good cleans if you crank it.

and the only way you could here it over a drummer is when you crank it.

can you go used?
full budget?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Oh ok. Thanks. I'm pretty sold on the Rev Jr, but didn't know if i could save 100 bucks and get the 20 watt but it doesn't look like it. I'll be goin' with the 50 watt head then cuz i can get it new for the same price as the 20 watt is new.
Quote by Kanthras

*Krank amp turns on*

Quote by Generak777
Oh ok. Thanks. I'm pretty sold on the Rev Jr, but didn't know if i could save 100 bucks and get the 20 watt but it doesn't look like it. I'll be goin' with the 50 watt head then cuz i can get it new for the same price as the 20 watt is new.

well what is your budget?
can you go used?
and genres??

there are plenty amps out there.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
My budget is around $600-$650 (USD btw)
I can go used, but i'd prefer new.
I'm into metal, looking for a smooth, dark, high gain tone. I listen to stuff like As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, Haste The Day, Norma Jean...
Quote by Kanthras

*Krank amp turns on*

Look into some used Peaveys, a new B-52 AT-112 or a used Mesa Boogie F-30 would be Fuc|<ing awesome
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by BeethovensBust
Krank isn't the thing to get if you are into smooth high gain.

+1
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Why's that?
Quote by Kanthras

*Krank amp turns on*

Kranks are very aggressive and abrasive sounding. Which is a great thing if you are into it, but otherwise it usually isn't good. Krank tone is love or hate- you've got to try one out first before you buy one.