Well, I was at GC playing some guitars, and after toying around with the ESP's I'll probably never be able to afford, and the Mesa's I'll probably never have the pleasure of owning, I decided to go play some acoustcs, and found this beauty for $314... GREAT tone, and great feel for $314. It sounded better to me than the Gibson they had up, and WORLDS better than my old Yamaha acoustic...
Seagull Entourage Rustic Dreadnought:
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Never played one til I was at GC that day, but I loved this thing more than any other brand in there next to the Martins...
I went to GC today also and played that guitar also. I love Seagull guitars. It seems to me based on what I've seen that people who own a Seagull are die-hard fans of the brand until the day they die. I honestly haven't seen someone like that when it comes to other brands.

Congratulations!
sure you have - martin fans

btw, Skynyrd890 - congrats on your new guitar. i only recently became acquainted with seagulls, and i like 'em a lot.

Quote by pbankey
I went to GC today also and played that guitar also. I love Seagull guitars. It seems to me based on what I've seen that people who own a Seagull are die-hard fans of the brand until the day they die. I honestly haven't seen someone like that when it comes to other brands.

Congratulations!
Thanks.
and I think the headstock is starting to grow on me. didn't like it at first.