Hello a and c, just so you know, i'm paranoid about changing strings

anyways, I just put my b string into the bridge through the pin, pulled on it to make it tight and....its slightly bent shortly after the pin, probably about an area right above the soundhole...now I'm wondering....how bad is this? Is this going to make the set of strings I just purchased unusable, or will it just shorten the life of my strings? Please respond quickly, I'm am the most paranoid person you'll ever meet about string changes....and I don't want the money i spent on these strings to go to waste...because I need to have a guitar for a week away from civilization by Sunday. Please respond quickly! Please and Thank you!
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
just string it up as usual.. it should be fine.... if it sounds bad, buy a new set of strings and have the backup other 5 strings incase you do it again....

it should be fine tho
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Okay, thank you very much, I'll string it up and see what happens...my guess if that if any string were most likely to break while I'm playing it, it would be that one...Thank you though, I'll probably report back.

EDIT: Okay, I strung it up/tuned it up and it seems to be just fine, no little bump or anything where the "bend" was. Thank you for your help A&C, I should be all set now, if a mod wants to close this thread, they can go ahead.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Last edited by clayonfire at Jun 26, 2009,
Doesn't really matter, it should straighten out when it's been one the guitar for a day.