Pokemon "Gotta Catch em all"

(I do see that the thread exists, and its very small veiws so now harm done.)
Alright, so lets see your best drawing of pokemon. I don't care if its a picture that you took of something that you drew. Or its something you drew on Paint.

Please be sure not to make it super huge, keep it a moderate size. Don't take pictures from other sites or people because thats just lame.

Be original, draw a Pikachu with a 2 handed steel sword. Just be sure not to suck. The best of the best drawing that I see or are recomended will be put up here, so people can reconize the greatness.

One more thing, you can drawing people, like Brock, Misty, May, Ash, Pearl, Oak, Birch.

This will be my drawing here.
|
|
|
|
\/ (I have yet to draw it. Lol.)

Do your best. I did searchbar and nothing recent has came up. A recent one was from a couple weeks ago but it was crap.

Metaldud536
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/profile_mojo_data/4/1/5/2/415269/pics/_c313341_image_0.jpg
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Take out the locking nut on ur guitar man! That way u can tune whenever!

Quote by Karvid
Usernames are for the weak. I have never created a username in my life and I feel proud of that accomplishment.
Last edited by lastrockgod at Jun 26, 2009,
*Any More, I know there are some artists out there*
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Take out the locking nut on ur guitar man! That way u can tune whenever!

Quote by Karvid
Usernames are for the weak. I have never created a username in my life and I feel proud of that accomplishment.
My thread bitches!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.